Defensive Carry banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,611 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got my remora's for my LCR last night... wore it out to dinner and I have to say I am thoroughly impressed. Its a bit of a different feel. but not bad in any way. stayed put all nuight long, and I never felt like I was going to lose it. I caN SEE THIS BECOMING MY FAVORITE CARRY COMBO VERY QUICKLY

·
Registered
933 Posts
I was apprehensive but I ordered a 4A for my LC9 with laser max. I must say that after wearing it for a few weeks, I've changed my mind. Enjoy!

·
Premium Member
5,611 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
so far the remora is the only holster that fits my LCR with the lasermax centerfire

·
Registered
123 Posts
I second this thread, got one for my M&P shield 40 with full sweat sheild and reinforced top, and got the freebie of an original plain one. I love the original for carrying and I actually use the full shield with reinforcement in between the driver's seat and center console in my car.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

·
Premium Member
5,611 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I too got the freebie deal. I ordered my carry holster with the remora hyde lining and my freebie will be my between the seat holster for my car

·
Registered
4,339 Posts
I was apprehensive but I ordered a 4A for my LC9 with laser max. I must say that after wearing it for a few weeks, I've changed my mind. Enjoy!
Ordered the same thing for my wife's LC9 w/Lasermax and carried it some this past week while on vacation. I am impressed with its comfort and surprised at how well it stays put. Very good product, especially considering the price.

·
Registered
1,464 Posts
I use a Remora for my Ruger LC9 and Taurus TCP, they are comfortable and easy to put on and take off. However if I will b carrying all day I find t Silent Thunder from Garrett Industries is much more comfortable, it's also much easier to draw and re-holster if that should ever be needed.

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
I've got a Remora that I use with my M&P Shield when I need something quick to slip in or if I'm wearing basketball shorts or sweat pants. It works really well.

·
Registered
123 Posts
How are you wearing it with the shield and basketball shorts, does not work for me with the same setup, slide all over

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

1 - 10 of 10 Posts