Defensive Carry banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
454 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought a Ruger SP101 a couple weeks ago and love it...I was in my local fun store today and they had a S&W 60-7 with a nice set of mother of pearl grips that was calling my name....even got a Kramer paddle holster in on the deal...woohoo...can't wait to shoot it...they also have an original 40 squeeze cocker also that is LNIB....gotta stay outta there for awhile..Robbie

·
Registered
4,469 Posts
Did ya get a good deal on it?

·
Premium Member
5,765 Posts
Congrats on the new wheelgun... :congrats:

:worthless:

·
Registered
454 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I can't post pics due to being a work computer and my buddy that posts them for me had a house fire... I think I got a good deal... I did some research on the holster and it is $155 new...I got the whole set for WAAY less than $500.... I feel pretty good about it...it is like new...not a scratch...Robbie

·
Super Moderator
50,596 Posts
Congrats on a great little snubbie...sounds like a winner.:hand10::yup:

·
Registered
1,954 Posts
Those sneaky Little devils follow me home quite a bit too.:image035:

·
Registered
4,087 Posts
you got to watch them snubbies. they will find a way to get into your house.

·
Premium Member
7,703 Posts
Those darn sneakie snubbies! :rofl:

·
Registered
22,908 Posts
If there is no pictures, then it didnt happen. And, to be an official full fledged card carrying member, those pictures must be posted in the super duper snubbie thread.

·
Registered
5,327 Posts
If there is no pictures, then it didnt happen. And, to be an official full fledged card carrying member, those pictures must be posted in the super duper snubbie thread.
I second that motion, on both counts.

·
Registered
2,163 Posts
The model 60 is a great snubbie to have too. I have a early 80's model when they only came in 38 special, enjoy!!

NCH

1 - 15 of 15 Posts