Defensive Carry banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
569 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, so I had such good service from Comp-Tac when I bought my CTAC for my Ruger I thought I would see how their service was a second time when I purchased one for my "NEW" GLOCK 27. I had seen a few posts that said they recieved poor service from Comp-Tac.

Well, I have to tell you the service was spectacular. I purchased it on Sunday and paid through PAYPAL. It is now Friday and the holster arrived via USPS and it even came with some candy. I emailed them on Wednesday to see when I would get it and recieved a prompt response from Tammy.

Now I just have to wait until Tuesday before I can bring my 27 home with me. But I am going to go shoot it at their range tomorrow. :danceban:

·
Registered
2,034 Posts
I just ordered my second CTAC in as many weeks!

When I called to see if I could get a CTAC for my Beretta 92G-SD, they custom made it based on a Vertec frame with a Brigadier slide. I liked it so much that I immediately ordered one for my Glock 26--I expect that one to arrive in a day or two.

I did business with Comp-Tac about two years ago, and based on that experience and my recent orders I can tell you that you'll not find any better service than Comp-Tac.

·
Registered
3,085 Posts
Isn't it great when customer service works the way it should? I wish everyone I dealt with was as responsive as custom holster makers - must be fumes or something in the process that mellows them out. :wink:
Jack

1 - 3 of 3 Posts