Defensive Carry banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
17,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Link for here was posted on THR been looking for site like this..

Im a lowly laided off repair man and freezeing as it a balmy 21 here in michigan good time to be laid off though ...
Like to hunt quite a bit too

Also my speeling sucks ...:D

·
Premium Member
20,045 Posts
Welcome to the forum, Tc300mag1. I knew someone posted a reference to us in SigForum, didn\'t know the links had gone out anywhere else.

Twenty one degrees? Makes me glad I am in Arizona right now, it was in the 70\'s today although a cold front is coming through on Thursday that will plummet us into the 60\'s :D

Hope you find a dream job soon but sounds like a good time to do some shooting....

·
Registered
17,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah lots of shooting going on . Knew this was gonna come the lay off this is 3rd year in a row but hard to find a job paying this well... michigan is a dead area for jobs unless you like to take 8$ a hour

·
Premium Member
20,045 Posts
Well, glad to hear it didn\'t come as a surprise. Sorry to hear the job market is not too good up there. I sometimes wonder what would happen if I was faced with a layoff. Probably wouldn\'t take me long to find the poorhouse with a house full of kids and now supporting my parents. Keep your head up and we\'ll all root for you to find a new job soon.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.