Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
5,152 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,
Like many names I recognize here, I'm a PDO refugee. I've been lurking around this forum for a few days now and have already seen some posts that have made me re-evaluate a number of situations. Lots of good information from all walks of life here. Nevermind that it seems much more civil over here.
Thanks

·
Registered
5,134 Posts
personaly i perefer the term "pdo timeout " because i have hope things will change over there but none the less i am confident you will like it here and just have another site to keep up with not a changeover lol

·
Registered
291 Posts
And the invasion continues. Welcome packinnova. You'll find this is a great forum.

·
Registered
5,134 Posts
mkeBob , its not an invasion , its old friends and like minded folks finding a new home , its all good CC isnt recruting from the dis sastusfied of pdo , but we will gladly provide a place for them to roost ( at least from a members standpoint ) the sites are not competitave , and if forum chat over there has become difficult well come on over lol

·
Registered
1,950 Posts
Welcome! :beerchug:

From another Virginian.

·
Registered
10,807 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Glad you found us.

·
Registered
3,850 Posts
Welcome - :smilez:

·
Registered
6,741 Posts
Welcome to the forum. It's a good place here. Lots of members have not given up on PDO yet.

·
Premium Member
25,483 Posts
Welcome aboard :smilez:

·
Registered
7,586 Posts
Welcome!...

Mike in (Stafford) VA

·
Registered
341 Posts
Hello from North Texas. Welcome to the forum.

·
Premium Member
6,539 Posts
Welcome from Tennessee!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.