Defensive Carry banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
291 Posts
Hooray for the good guys. It's sad anytime an encounter ends with someone dead, but at least this time it was the BG instead of a GG.

·
Premium Member
2,250 Posts
I love it when the good guy wins. Give that man a ceegar.

Reactions: Aceoky

·
Premium Member
24,508 Posts
Who in their right mind pays $180.00 for a pair of basketball shoes indorsed by LeBron (King James) James? I wouldn't pay that for a Resistol Stetson just because it was indorsed by (King George) George Strait. But then I've been accused of being cheap a time or 2.

As for the shooting. Glad it worked out for the shooter.

Reactions: Dsbjax

·
Premium Member
5,008 Posts
:congrats::congrats:

·
Registered
209 Posts
I guess my signature says it all. :smile:

·
Registered
414 Posts
Butt ugly pink $20 Korean tennis shoes with a silver lining. My only concern was the first citizen drawing a gun thwarted the attack, the robber ran like hell, guy #2 draws and shoots him in the back of the head. If many of us had been the 2nd gunman in the red shirt Al Sharpton would be on a plane headed to town. He was just trying to feed his family and was gunned down like a dog. I can hear CNN now.

On the other hand it was hilarious to see how concerned the shooter was about the whole thing by getting back in line for his shoes. In some ways this thing on video looked more like how a shooting unfolds in the hood than some dorky citizen drawing and defending themselves straight on. And I'd love to find out if any of these people had carry permits. Any bets?

My first reaction was still HOORAY, regardless of my after thoughts.

Five points AND little five points are both pools of swimming low lifes and finely cultured diverse liberals dodging turds in a bowl. One reason I may never have to use my weapon is because I wont go down there. The first rule of self defense. Don't be in Atlanta at night.

Bet half the people in that shoe line are on Government assistance. YAY!

·
Registered
36,993 Posts
They all should have been shot for spending $1180 for a pair of sneakers. I bet the majority were being bought with welfare checks.

·
Registered
4,169 Posts
They all should have been shot for spending $1180 for a pair of sneakers. I bet the majority were being bought with welfare checks.
Of course they were bought with welfare checks. When you have to work hard for your money tennis shoes are not a priority.

·
Registered
314 Posts
Of course they were bought with welfare checks. When you have to work hard for your money tennis shoes are not a priority.
That's racist! No, seriously, these are two of the most blatantly racist things I've seen here. Shameful.

·
Premium Member
10,172 Posts
That's racist! No, seriously, these are two of the most blatantly racist things I've seen here. Shameful.
Neither statement mentions anything about anyone's race..."Shameful" that someone would try to turn a statement about "welfare checks" into a "blatantly racist" comment.

·
Registered
3,779 Posts
According to an interview I heard this morning (I live in Atlanta)the now deceased robber was trying to rob everyone in line at gunpoint.

Here's where I depart from a majority of the comments applauding the guy that shot and killed the robber.

Unless he (the robber) was threatening me or the other people in line with more than just taking money, I probably would not have shot him. However, the moment the situation looked like it was going to escalate from armed robbery to armed assault that's when I would take action.

Maybe that's what happened.

That being said

Maybe it's just me, but my stuff, money and other material things, are not worth taking another persons life.

Defending my wallet, does not rise to the standard of defending my life.

·
Banned
1,774 Posts
According to an interview I heard this morning (I live in Atlanta)the now deceased robber was trying to rob everyone in line at gunpoint.

Here's where I depart from a majority of the comments applauding the guy that shot and killed the robber.

Unless he (the robber) was threatening me or the other people in line with more than just taking money, I probably would not have shot him. However, the moment the situation looked like it was going to escalate from armed robbery to armed assault that's when I would take action.

Maybe that's what happened.

That being said

Maybe it's just me, but my stuff, money and other material things, are not worth taking another persons life.

Defending my wallet, does not rise to the standard of defending my life.
You just stated the robber was armed and trying to rob at gunpoint. If that isn't life threatening I don't know what is.

·
Registered
198 Posts
As soon as someone pulls a gun (or any weapon for that matter) to use it against another innocent person it becomes life threatening, regardless of the perp's intentions. A weapon pointed at an innocent is an act of aggression and must be dealt with...period!

1 - 20 of 35 Posts