Defensive Carry banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,383 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Says he will be primaried by the GOP and they will drop out when they do not support him.
Guess he knows his stuff. He served as Trumps Director of Communications for 10 long days! LOL
Spent a lot of time with him. knows him inside and out.
If the GOP ever did anything that stupid, they would lose every Trump supporter.
We deplorables would destroy the Republican party.
Just when the democrats are coming apart with infighting, this would be the deadly blow to Republicans in 2020

·
Registered
8,135 Posts
What you suggest has only happened five times in the history of the country, the last being Chester Arthur in 1884. It has only happened once to a president who was elected (the other four succeeded on the death of the elected president.) That was Franklin Pierce in 1856.

The current betting odds, updated only a few minutes ago, have Trump with a 90.5% chance of getting the nomination, with #2 being Pence, at only 2.3%. Trump has a 47.2% chance of winning the general election, with the #2 being Warren at only 13.3%.

So I see this as Scaramucci trying to attract attention. Nothing more.

·
Registered
237 Posts
Because he was an "insider" (even though it was only 10 days) he thinks, and tries to convince everyone else, that he knows something. The media are playing him, building his ego, and trying to get the sheeple to listen to him because it meets their agenda. In truth, he knows nothing, and anything he says is pure speculation/wishful thinking on his part. Can you say sour grapes because his a$$ was unceremoniously dumped by Mr. Trump?

·
Registered
935 Posts
I think he'll run and win again, but I sure wouldn't blame him if he didn't. There's nobody in the communist camp that can come close to beating him - but mooshelle hasn't made her move yet.

·
Registered
8,452 Posts
I'd like to think that Trump will win easily, but we are a long ways from the election.

Reactions: 5lima30ret

·
Registered
4,437 Posts
I predict thats "fake news".

Reactions: Risasi

·
Registered
6,814 Posts
There again....Use a story...ANY STORY to infuriate the Trump voter base and keep them ready to overwhelm the polls.

If this story had never run, nobody would know or care who this guy is. Can you spell obscurity?

·
Registered
119 Posts
I can see Trump not running again, but because he doesn't want too.

Never put anything above Trump. Trump is in it for Trump.

·
Registered
34,013 Posts
Scaramucci is trying to stay relevant in a world of irrelevancy.

Reactions: Sister

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
mooch is some weird Trump foil. It's hard to tell if he's part of a show or just a whack job. He is prob angling to get a major propaganda media job.
He was either a mole into the Trump campaign and booted, or a mole for Trump going into the propaganda media. Has he been compromised and leveraged by some group? I think he sold his investment outfit to China.

As usual we never get the real story.

But for the 1 term Trump? I cannot see any possibility of Trump getting successfully primaried, not even coming close to mounting any challenge. No way in H.E. double hockey sticks. He was thoroughly vetted for years already for any dirt and already battled the GOP establishment RINOs by going around them straight to the people. I cannot imagine any new bombshell now. Who the heck would even be in a position to challenge him? Bizarre. This has to be a show.

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
I do not like Trump, as a person. He's an arrogant and condescending narcissist. That-being-said, he's getting the job done and shaking the foundations of the political elites. So, I'm good with that. I never hired someone because I liked them. I hired them because I thought they could get the job done.

·
Premium Member
3,383 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I do not like Trump, as a person. He's an arrogant and condescending narcissist. That-being-said, he's getting the job done and shaking the foundations of the political elites. So, I'm good with that. I never hired someone because I liked them. I hired them because I thought they could get the job done.
Agree, I didn't choose him for my Pastor, I chose him for my President.
But I would still like to sit down and share a burger and fries with the guy and see what he is like personally.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts