Defensive Carry banner

21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
33,987 Posts
Sure, and let's show them pictures of two AZ LEOs who were murdered (failing to pay attention while driving is not "accidental", just unintentional) by distracted drivers within the past 6 weeks. Let's show the faces of all teenaged drivers who have kiiled people with their vehicles along with gruesome pictures of their victims. Let's "raise awareness."
Make them watch Signal 30.

·
Banned
1,100 Posts
All these whiny wimpy gonad lacking testosterone deficient sanctimonious arrogant elitist virtue signaling childish social justice cry babies have raised my awareness of how much room there is in my gun safe for more guns.

·
Registered
1,936 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
I've seen a lot on the streets and in the alleys...I wish I hadn't watched the NZ video...anyone who DID watch it would have to reconsider an anti-gun attitude.
... or it may just affirm their belief that there should be a world-wide ban on small arms.

·
Premium Member
33,788 Posts
I've seen a lot on the streets and in the alleys...I wish I hadn't watched the NZ video...anyone who DID watch it would have to reconsider an anti-gun attitude.
I watched it, and remain convinced that more restrictions would not have prevented it, or minimize the damage inflicted.

·
Registered
1,936 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
"God created man, Samuel Colt made them equal". The naivete of some people such as that Columbine group is a boundless chasm. Some seem to believe that if they could achieve a ban on firearms, that somehow lethal violence would decrease. Not for a moment do they consider that doing so creates a greater disparity of force leaving the most vulnerable people more vulnerable. Their arrogance and naivete is astounding.

·
Registered
6,390 Posts
I watched it, and remain convinced that more restrictions would not have prevented it, or minimize the damage inflicted.
Why doesn't CNN do a poll of the survivors who saw their family/friends gunned down on that video to see if they've changed their mind about gun control...dreamin'...I know. A coupla ceremonial 12-gauges would have made a big difference.

·
Registered
815 Posts
They were not even born.

The likelihood of a child being killed by a mass murderer in school is so infinitesimally small, they'd be better off buying a lottery ticket. Oh, wait, they're too young to buy lotto tickets.

They are way more likely to die in a car crash. You don't see them protesting about cell phone use while driving.
If the Dems have their way, they can vote to change everything.

How about pix of a happy smiling victim that didn't die due to an armed citizen, I know they will pooh, pooh it, can't prove a negative type thing.
But don't they prove negative intelligence every time they pander for something?

·
Registered
8,443 Posts
There will be stories written about MSM's bid lie: Trump colluded with Russia to win the Presidency.
They won't be written by the mainstream media. History is written by the people in power. The way this country is going, I doubt it will ever be recorded in any history books.

·
Super Moderator
16,160 Posts
Make them watch Signal 30.
I remember seeing that film in school, by today’s standards it would be considered too gruesome and not allowed.

·
Registered
6,254 Posts
Make them understand the person in the mirror so they can learn to understand their friends and enemies.

·
Registered
33,987 Posts
I remember seeing that film in school, by today’s standards it would be considered too gruesome and not allowed.
It was too gruesome back in our day too, but we watched.

Reactions: msgt/ret
21 - 33 of 33 Posts