Defensive Carry banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
looking for some first hand reviews from people who use it. Basically how's it holding up? any issues long term? quality issues? I was able to handle one the other day and I might have to pick one up. have a bersa thunder 380 that my wife has taken ownership of and haven't had any issues with it at all, hoping the reliability runs in the family.

·
Registered
249 Posts
I bought one after shooting a friends and .40 ammo was the easiest to find.

Firearm Gun Trigger Gun accessory Starting pistol

Clock Circle Recreation Illustration

Not one failure, easy take down and one of the most accurate of all my firearms
including a Sig 230c.

Most under rated brand out there, I also have the old Bersa Mod.383 (.380 ).

I wouldn't hesitate to purchase another Bersa.

·
Registered
6,303 Posts
I have the 9UC Pro which is the same gun in 9mm, and I highly recommend. Very accurate and reliable, but Bersas just don't have the nice finish of other pistols. I recommended them more before Bersa had the huge price increase, and they are now selling in the Glock and M&P price range. They are no longer the budget/value
pistol they were a couple of years ago.

I paid $353 for this pistol in 2011.

·
Registered
908 Posts
I have one, Bersa Thunder 40 Ultra compact pro. I've had it for a couple years, nice gun, reliable I intend to add adjustable sights at some point as the original sights are for combat sighting rather than the bullseye sighting more common in the USA. By that I mean the factory sights are designed to hit the target where it's covered by the sights rather than with a 6 o'clock hold. As a result most people tend to shoot low, it's something you can train to compensate for, but I'd rather not. That said, it works, it's decently accurate, it's reliable and I trust my life to one most of the time. "new holster carrying my 1911 again right now, be back to bersa later on"

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.