Defensive Carry banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
looking for some first hand reviews from people who use it. Basically how's it holding up? any issues long term? quality issues? I was able to handle one the other day and I might have to pick one up. have a bersa thunder 380 that my wife has taken ownership of and haven't had any issues with it at all, hoping the reliability runs in the family.

·
Registered
249 Posts
I bought one after shooting a friends and .40 ammo was the easiest to find.

Noname.jpg

Noname 01.jpg

Not one failure, easy take down and one of the most accurate of all my firearms
including a Sig 230c.

Most under rated brand out there, I also have the old Bersa Mod.383 (.380 ).

I wouldn't hesitate to purchase another Bersa.

·
Registered
6,083 Posts
I have the 9UC Pro which is the same gun in 9mm, and I highly recommend. Very accurate and reliable, but Bersas just don't have the nice finish of other pistols. I recommended them more before Bersa had the huge price increase, and they are now selling in the Glock and M&P price range. They are no longer the budget/value
pistol they were a couple of years ago.

I paid $353 for this pistol in 2011.

·
Registered
908 Posts
I have one, Bersa Thunder 40 Ultra compact pro. I've had it for a couple years, nice gun, reliable I intend to add adjustable sights at some point as the original sights are for combat sighting rather than the bullseye sighting more common in the USA. By that I mean the factory sights are designed to hit the target where it's covered by the sights rather than with a 6 o'clock hold. As a result most people tend to shoot low, it's something you can train to compensate for, but I'd rather not. That said, it works, it's decently accurate, it's reliable and I trust my life to one most of the time. "new holster carrying my 1911 again right now, be back to bersa later on"

1 - 6 of 6 Posts