Defensive Carry banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
750 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know of any video (tape or CD) on CCW? Carry info and/or tactical training?

I've recently read my way thru a ton of books and really don't want to read thru yet another author's views on the 2nd Ammendment, or just what's wrong with the Brady bunch.

Not looking for a substitute for hands-on, live in-person training, just something to occupy my mind while waiting for my permit.

mm

·
Registered
3,850 Posts
The DVD "Practical Concealed Carry" is 90 minutes long and pretty good. It features methods of carry, also concealed carry drawing and shooting techniques. see www.gunvideo.com

·
Registered
750 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the suggestions, I'd been looking at that web site. Lot's to choose from, almost an "overload" situation.

I see titles from "Concealed Carry," to "Way Advanced Concealed Carry." Just from the titles, maybe "Practical Concealed Carry" would be a logical starting point.

Those complete set deals look tempting, but I think a couple of the best in each area should be more than enough.

mm

·
Registered
42 Posts
Lenny's HK USP DVD is terrific (it has a little dated references to the Clinton era legislation but other that it is great).

1 - 5 of 5 Posts