Defensive Carry banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Being a recent Sig Sauer convert I have been thinking about saving up for a Legion. Excluding the hype, the guns of this type I've handled seem to be an all around great firearm. While nothing is 100% the majority of reviews are positive. The Legions are now offered in 9mm, .357 and 40 cal. None of these sizes are my favorite. Recently I heard that Sig had a P220 45 ACP Legion at the Shot Show and it is now listed in in their 2017 catalog.

The only problem is that they are not being released yet and no one seems to know when they will. Some people are of the opinion that they might never be because Sig has fallen through on promises of products before. That would be a shame since if I was going to spend the $$, it would be for this pistol.

Anyone heard any rumors or inside information on when and if this gun will hit the market?

·
Premium Member
5,957 Posts
Sig is notorious for erratic product launches. The Romeo model 320C, 226, and 229 were all announced at the same time as the 220 Legion this year, and those three are all out in the wild as of now. The 220 though hasn't been spotted. Best thing to do is keep an eye on Slickguns and maybe Sigforum, as well as being in contact with your local Sig dealer. They may arrive this week or 6 months from now.

·
Registered
10,164 Posts
It might be a while ..CDNN is blowing out some nice non legion 220 for not that bad money at times ..

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It might be a while ..CDNN is blowing out some nice non legion 220 for not that bad money at times ..
Thanks. I already own and enjoy my P220 Nitron. I messed around with a Legion at the gun store and it felt really nice, nice trigger, etc. It seemed like a good excuse to buy another gun, no?

·
Registered
10,164 Posts
Thanks. I already own and enjoy my P220 Nitron. I messed around with a Legion at the gun store and it felt really nice, nice trigger, etc. It seemed like a good excuse to buy another gun, no?
Got you

Yes the legions are great guns ..Amazing shooters ..I wish they would do a 227 also ..

Yeah I would watch and wait then.. A legion 220 would be very cool ...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts