Defensive Carry banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,926 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been practicing a lot lately, and want to replenish what I've shot up. Local LGSs are a bust. I've tried Ventura and Target Sports. All they've got on hand is $$$$ self-defense ammo.

I'm looking for target ammo for 9 and .357 sig

Thanks!!

Reactions: NavCop

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
I've had good luck with ammoseek.com in the past when I buy bulk ammo.
The last 9mm I got was from Midway. They IWI 115gr HP for 24¢ a round in 500 round cases.

I also have a monthly subscription with ammosquared.com. You can purchase ammo outright too. Watch their special buys. They sometimes have really good deals.
Being on a limited income, it makes it easier to budget for ammo.
Here's a referral link if you are interested. It will get you 20% off on your 1st order.

Mods, delete if the referral isn't allowed.

·
Premium Member
1,157 Posts
I was able to procure some .357 from SGAmmo last week - still, most vendors are quite limited as to what they have.

Reactions: Chaplain Scott

·
Registered
34,550 Posts
RCBS?

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
PSA has 124fmj
$15.99 for 50rds

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Six to seven dollars over January's cost. Man am I glad I'm not looking for practice ammo.

Reactions: Obiwan

·
Registered
6,802 Posts
A couple of weeks ago I managed to score 1,000 rounds of 9mm Speer Lawman 124 grain TMJ from ATG (Ammunition To Go) but on checking them yesterday they are tapped out of most everything again. Anyway ATG is my go-to source. You must check them frequently in these times because as soon as stuff comes in it's gone again.

·
Registered
2,507 Posts
You could get into reloading and make some ammo for cheap. Some lead or coated bullets and an economical powder will go a long way. Theres tons of powder around and available, but kind of hard to find small pistol primers.

·
Registered
97 Posts
I purchased 1,000 rounds of 9mm last month from Natchez. Looks like they still have some in stock. One box per customer, per day.

·
Premium Member
4,577 Posts
You could get into reloading and make some ammo for cheap. Some lead or coated bullets and an economical powder will go a long way. Theres tons of powder around and available, but kind of hard to find small pistol primers.
Reloading components are becoming scarce. Get um while you can!

·
Registered
525 Posts
All th references I use are already listed.
If you can get ito reloading, you might want to consider it. I currently reload for 40, at about a 41% per round savings. Instead of paying 27 cents per round, im making them for 15-16 cents per. Doesn't sound like much, but that's $55 per 500 savings. And I can tailor my rounds to my gun....

I hope you have good luck finding the ammo you're looking for.

·
Premium Member
1,157 Posts
For anyone in need of defensive ammo 2nd Amendment Warehouse has 50 round boxes of 9mm 147 Grain JHP Winchester available, limit 3 boxer per customer. As of this time they had 47 boxes left.

Reactions: Chaplain Scott
1 - 20 of 20 Posts