Defensive Carry banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking at the Lionheart LH9 and the LH9C particularly. Originated from the Korean Daewoo DP51. Very interesting pistol. Nice review by nutnfancy
Never heard of them before seeing them listed on the G-Code holster site.

·
Banned
5,140 Posts
I cant speak to their quality. But when it comes to aftermarket support like holsters, upgraded sights, spare magazines you may be paying a premium.

I have a buddy who had a Steyr, not sure which model. Great gun but just one extra magazine cost him around $50!

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Holsters on their site - $55 for kydex, $70 for leather. Clinger also has holsters cheap. Mags are $39. I have two Sigs so I know about expensive mags.

·
Registered
88 Posts
I do not have a Lionheart but I do have a dp51 and it is one gun I will not sell. I own several Sigs, Smiths, Springfields and glocks and none are more accurate or dependable than my Daewoo DP51 and as a bonus it uses S&W 59 mags.

·
Registered
9,894 Posts
Had a DP51 ...Weird gun to get use to but a cool idea and the 59 mags were a + on it

Sold it as it was a novelty to me and did not want to mess with training around the 3 action system when I was use to Sig DA/SA

·
Registered
782 Posts
No I will be someday. I have shot one they are very nice guns. Probably the most accurate gun for me I have shot. I just picked it up fired 5 mostly just feeling it out and ended up with one big hole. They are light and feel good your hand.

·
Banned
3,119 Posts
They usually have a sale every holiday. I thought about it, but the lack of aftermarket support, lack of popularity, and the fact that they aren't expanding their line has me feeling like they won't be around long.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts