Defensive Carry banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Title says it all. I have not been able to find anything 380. No ammo, components, brass anything. What is going on?

·
Registered
830 Posts
I was able to get some brass from starline brass back in december. Ordered it late november and @ that time the eta on back order was sometime mid january. if i remember right i had it before the 3rd week of december. primers i find @ the guns hows and bullets i bought from my bullet guy and now i have the stuff to cast my own bullets

and if you're looking for ammo

http://www.ammoengine.com/find/ammo/.380_ACP

·
Registered
356 Posts
Are you looking for new or once fired brass? Cabella's had new brass in stock and at stores. Southern Belle sometimes has 380 in stock, call them for conformation, goes in and out faster then they update the site.
Do you want lead, plated or jacketed bullets? TJ Conovera's had plated Berry bullets, try them for components. Or Midsouth has 90gr xtp in stock also.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Try gunbroker for the brass. I sell .380 brass on gunbroker. It's crazy. Please don't blame me/flame me for the high prices. You could start the bidding at $1 and it ends up with a final price of anywhere from $90 to $140 per thousand. I sell it locally for $110 per thousand with few takers, but when it goes on gunbroker it rockets to $110+.
I think it is crazy!

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I was able to get some brass from starline brass back in december. Ordered it late november and @ that time the eta on back order was sometime mid january. if i remember right i had it before the 3rd week of december. primers i find @ the guns hows and bullets i bought from my bullet guy and now i have the stuff to cast my own bullets

and if you're looking for ammo

AmmoEngine: .380 ACP, Instock For Sale Premium & Discount Ammunition, Ammo Deals

ChevyGuy:
Thanks for the link; I bookmarked it. I found what I needed from that link. I really didn't want to reload another caliber, and I don't shoot that much 380. So, I ordered some 380 ammo, which I can't find anywhere local.

·
Registered
830 Posts
ChevyGuy:
Thanks for the link; I bookmarked it. I found what I needed from that link. I really didn't want to reload another caliber, and I don't shoot that much 380. So, I ordered some 380 ammo, which I can't find anywhere local.

cabelas has bulk packs in stock 300, 600, and 1200 rounds according to ammoengine. you'll still have to check w/ cabela's site to see if any is still in stock or not

1 - 7 of 7 Posts