Defensive Carry banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Merry Christmas everybody. Just wondering if anyone had a new shiny gun under their tree this year. I got the next best thing a big gift certificate to my gun shop :image035: I'm halfway to getting my kimber ultra carry. Pictures would be nice. And happy new year.

·
Registered
52 Posts
I got my CCW from my parents, an M&P9C with Crimson Trace grip. Once I turn 21 next month I'll be carrying it anytime I'm not on campus, I can't wait. They also got me the Crossbreed Supertuck to go with it and my first real light, a Wolf Eyes Champion series that will live in my pocket

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
Merry Christmas everybody. Just wondering if anyone had a new shiny gun under their tree this year. I got the next best thing a big gift certificate to my gun shop :image035: I'm halfway to getting my kimber ultra carry. Pictures would be nice. And happy new year.
Merry Christmas to me......A new Kimber TLE......in 45 ACP

whopee !

Attachments

·
Banned
13,684 Posts
Any new shiny toys under your tree?
Very nice on the Kimber! They do look different with a rail.

Nope. Not yet anyway...hopefully before New Years. All the paperwork hasn't been processed yet on my wife's G26 I wanted under the tree for her so bad by Christmas. I should have started everything a month earlier. GSSF folks slow on the pistol vouchers due to vacations or such. Me? I've pretty much got everything I want right now, and Christmastime or the holidays is a good time of year for me to reflect and be thankful for what I do have, even though a case of .223, 45acp, or 9mm, or.............wouldn't go unnoticed. I did get one thing that I always wish for at Christmastime though.....a white Christmas! I can't remember the last one it's been so long.

·
Registered
2,034 Posts
Well Santa came a bit early for me and I got an EOtech 512 and a Precision Reflex Inc. rear flip up iron sight for my AR-15.

·
Registered
1,954 Posts
Belatedly I will have something new and shiny. My seller is out of town for the holidays, but after the New Year, I will be the proud owner of a S&W Model 65-5 (3 " barrel) that's never been fired.
For something like that I'm willing to wait:yup:

·
Registered
431 Posts
Bought my Dad a Henry Goldenboy, and got myself a Win mod 70 30-06 with Bushnell elite. Tired of hunting with the M1A.

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
Will Stainless Work?

Wife bought me this S&W 3" CS-3 to go with my 3" CS-1. It's pouring rain or I'd take pics of them and my brand new TT Gunleather OWB snap holster.

Here's the CS-3. Not many around these parts as most went to Germany. The best trigger I've ever pulled on ANY handgun! :smile:

If it is even close to being as accurate as my CS-1, look out waterjugs at 50 yards!

Hope everyone had a Merry Christmas and a safe, healthy and Happy New Year to all.

·
Registered
15,177 Posts
My friends bought me a spotting scope,I'm thinking it's more for them since they gotta walk downrange to look at targets

·
Premium Member
5,765 Posts
I told you my wife got me an LCP, before my surgery on the 22nd. Well here are the pics of it and the other stuff that came with it, 3 spare mags and a Blackwater pocket holster...

So, it turned out to be a pretty nice Christmas... I'm hurting quite a bit, but the new toy is making it better...

·
Registered
1,915 Posts
No new gun but wife did give me a Gerber knife.

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
Yep! Got a new shiny Mossberg 505 and some Hunting Camos. (Look out, tasty animals, this girl is going to finally go hunting!) Also some shiny metal cake pans, but somehow I doubt that's what the OP meant ;)

(That's a Steiff bunny in my other hand.)

Attachments

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
No, but i did buy both of my Kimber's this year so i guess it was covered :embarassed:

P.S.. Nice choice in the UC2 I have edc'd mine for about 8 months & love it :yup:

·
Banned
2,095 Posts
The missus has recently had trouble racking the slide on her Kimber. So...

Santa brought a new S&W 642 Lady Smith, a DeSantis Nemesis pocket holster, two Safariland speedloaders, and a FIST clip holster.

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
Not actually under the tree because I wasn't home. But wife gave me my presents early and I got a PF9 that I had been wanting.

1 - 20 of 54 Posts