Defensive Carry banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,063 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Commerce Storefront B2C

I generally don't carry an extra mag as I really dont wan't one more thing hanging on my belt. But I found those when I was looking around the desantis web site and was just wondering if anyone had used one.

·
Registered
335 Posts
it looks nice, but I normally carry an extra magazine in the coin pocket of my jeans. I still have yet to find a "sleeve" for that kind of carry. If I carried my mag in the pocket that one would be perfect!!

·
Registered
113 Posts
Nice
Ill have to pick one up.
Usually wear cargo pants or shorts. My pants though are all 5.11 with mag pockets.

·
Registered
806 Posts
Hmmm...

I carry way too much stuff in my pockets for anything else, let alone a G30 mag!

My pants are like a purse. No really, my wife starts to laugh sometimes at the sheer amount of junk that falls out of them in the morning when I get home.

A few companies make tuckable IWB mag holsters. Seems a little overmuch, but hey...

Try Blade-Tech.com for that option (among others...).

·
Registered
82 Posts
I have a couple of those actually. They work well enough, but a double stack magazine in one of these in your front pocket.....sticks out like a double stack magazine in your front pocket. Single stack mags conceal well however with these (I find the single stack mag versions are also handly as a pocket knife carrier too.)

C-

·
Registered
2,753 Posts
I use one quite a bit for a spare 1911 mag, when it's not practical to carry one in a belt sheath. It's a good product, just like the Nemesis.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts