Defensive Carry banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
303 Posts
I did have initial problems with the Hawg 9, however I think I got them straightened out. I had neglected to actually field strip the pistol and clean it before use. I had sprayed some lubrication in it and thought that would suffice. I was wrong. I broke it down and thoroughly cleaned and relubed it and it seems to be working OK, however I haven't had a chance to take it back out to the range. That will happen in the morning. I will let you know how it went tommorrow.

·
Registered
878 Posts
I have a stainless Warthog (45) and I love it. No I too had some initial problems but they went away as the gun broke in. It is surprisingly accurate for such a compact too.

I liked it so well I went out and bought a 6.45 LDA too!!!!!

·
Banned
1,706 Posts
Can't speak to those specific models; but I have a P-14 that has never missed a lick from the first shot.

·
Banned
303 Posts
See my post under defensvise ammunition and ballistics. I got to the range with my Hawg 9. More to follow.

·
Registered
878 Posts
OK Kevin......I was lying. These guns just plain suck. I hate mine. It shoots bad and is a just plain ugly gun. It's a waste of money to get one of these guns. You should instead buy your significant other some gold or diamonds. Don't you already have a gun? Why do you need another one anyhow? Are you obsessed?

BTY...does your OSU avitar stand for Ohio State University Buckeyes?

Go Bucks!!!!!!

·
Registered
558 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hivoltage said:
It's a waste of money to get one of these guns. You should instead buy your significant other some gold or diamonds. Don't you already have a gun? Why do you need another one anyhow? Are you obsessed?

BTY...does your OSU avitar stand for Ohio State University Buckeyes?

Go Bucks!!!!!!
I swore I heard my wife's voice when I read that!!!

NNNNNOOOOO - Oklahoma State Cowboys!!! You know, the ones you killed in last years bowl game.....
:buttkick:

·
Registered
6,011 Posts
ParaOrdnance

Kevin said:
Been looking at these guns esp. the Hawg 9. They are pretty but how do they shoot? Anyone own one of these?
I had the original P10 45. It was a total POS. Jam-A-Matic. I'll never have another Para.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts