Defensive Carry banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I tried Wades and Discount Guns in Kirkland, but not much. Are there any other shops in the area with good selection? More than anything else I need a good belt. I've been using a Levi's leather belt with Kramer IWB & OWB holsters, but the belt sucks for the task.

·
Registered
397 Posts
The largest shops I know of are Wades and Bulls Eye Supply (in Tacoma).

I haven't seen any good leather belt/holster shops around Seattle. If you're looking for duty gear, you might check out TACTICAL TAILOR a drive down south (but if you're looking for good leather then I'm curious for suggestions as well).

·
Premium Member
4,330 Posts
You could try Blumenthals, but another recommendation for the Beltman!

·
Registered
75 Posts
I was in Bullseye in Tacoma and saw a few, but I would still opt to buy online for a better selection and more than likely better pricing. Loopers, Beltman, or the Amish makers on line may be something to research. Maybe even Cabela's. I only own Amish and Looper made belts currently. Good luck.

·
Registered
136 Posts
The largest shops I know of are Wades and Bulls Eye Supply (in Tacoma).

I haven't seen any good leather belt/holster shops around Seattle. If you're looking for duty gear, you might check out TACTICAL TAILOR a drive down south (but if you're looking for good leather then I'm curious for suggestions as well).
As an aside, Surplus Ammo is located right behind Tactical Tailor. They have a good selection of reasonably priced ammo and firearms. Though I am not sure of belts/holters selection.

·
Registered
441 Posts
I bought a leather belt made by Georgia Boot Company at my local sporting goods store. It is perfectly functional, cost around $18. I use it for my Galco leather both IWB and OWB.

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
the selection in the area is very limited.
in adition to all the options above and online you might try cabela's down south a bit.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts