Defensive Carry banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In a belt slide style holster. Is there any type of shim (like Blade-Tech's) that'll make the belt slot cut for 1.75" belts work for 1.25" or 1.5" belts?

There's gotta be a way!

·
Super Moderator
19,005 Posts
I use chicago screws and rubber spacer/washers for my kydex hoslters I make. Might work for leather as well.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Oh that might work, good idea thanks! Here I was looking for some crazy fancy way and that's so simple I completely missed it. Where can I pick up said Chicago screws and washers/spacers?

I'm still open to any other ideas too guys!

·
Premium Member
2,838 Posts
If it's a leather holster.....

go to a shoe repair or saddlemaker & have them stitch it up & add a little leather if needed. Most shoe repair shops can do it pretty cheap.

·
Registered
748 Posts
Belt slot spacers??

I have been using a BLADE TECH BLACK KYDEX TACTICAL BELT HOLSTER RT for a Beretta for years, and the one I purchased came with some plastic spacers that you can put in the slot, about 1/4 inch wide. I just purchased a BLADE TECH BLACK KYDEX TACTICAL BELT HOLSTER RT SIG P228, but it does not come with those, I am in the process of contacting Kydex to get more information. I will post something when I find out.

·
Registered
748 Posts
I contacted Blade Tech and they sold me some "shims" for the incoming Sig 228 holster, since these holsters are their old, older model, they no longer have these listed on their website. contact me if you need an information.

CAM00049.jpg CAM00050.jpg CAM00051.jpg

1 - 6 of 6 Posts