Defensive Carry banner

1 - 20 of 4904 Posts

·
Registered
16,069 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I did :yup:
The mailman brought me a 30 round magazine for my Beretta CX4, the pocket holster from Concealment Specialties for my Pug, the dry box for my EDC bag, which fits where I want it perfectly and two SS carding brushes from Brownells that were on B/O so long I had forgotten about them.

And later today my 1000 rnds of 147gr subsonic 9mm is due to arrive in the big brown truck.

:danceban:

Anybody else get anything good?

·
Registered
16,069 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sea Wolf, yes it is. I posted about it in my suppressor thread. I didn't know you had to run subsonic through it and was shooting regular 9mm through it last week. It sounded like the crack of a .22, which isn't bad, but now I'll have the right stuff.

Saving the money for a gun show. Good times.
All our gun shows around here are in the Spring or Winter.

·
Banned
12,069 Posts
Nope nuttin' new here.

·
Registered
Various
15,548 Posts
Nothing new here yet, but the day is still young on the left coast. I didn't find anything to spend my money on at the gun show this weekend. My fourteen-year-old niece who graduated from the eighth grade last week bought a large machete at the gun show.

·
Registered
9,323 Posts
Getting some Ammo delivered by UPS today. Wife was supposed to go for a training session tomorrow. ...but we're expecting a tropical storm at 5-10" of rain/ hour. So we're hunkering down.

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
I got pricing on some new guns, does that count? :smile:

Reactions: liberty1

·
Registered
414 Posts
When I walked to the corner grocery store earlier, I grabbed an iced honey bun.

No, it's not firearm related, but anyone that says an iced honey bun is not something to smile about should be shot... so I guess it is firearm related afterall.

:rolleyes:

1 - 20 of 4904 Posts