Defensive Carry banner

3481 - 3500 of 4887 Posts

·
Registered
4,094 Posts
Morning all gun lovers,
SA Gun owners won first round against Minister of Police and Commissioner of Police -
SAGA August Newsletter
That’s good news.

South African gun issues could probably be a thread in its own. Many of us would be interested in hearing how things go with firearms laws there given the recent turmoil over farms.

·
Registered
3,331 Posts
Got me another Nelson holster. This is his Stealth model with my XD40 Sub. I also have one of those for my EMP40 and another on order for my XDs40. I can't say enough good about this model, most comfortable IWB I've ever worn. Highly recommend to anyone looking for an IWB.
IMG_0680.jpg

·
Registered
3,532 Posts
Went to a couple of gun shops I don’t go to often...

One had Federal 200gr SWCHP in .44spl...so I bought 100 rounds of it. Don’t see it very often...

Reactions: entertainment72

·
Premium Member
6,172 Posts
Stopped by the shop this morning to check on a consignment I have there, and came across this for $355, I didn't think that was too bad for a 442-1

View attachment 279623
Great find, OD*! You'll enjoy it.

I got my 642 maybe 4(?) years ago. It was my first J-frame, and I liked it so much I got a 442 a few months later to go with it!

Reactions: OD*

·
Super Moderator
21,912 Posts
Thanks Jim

Great find, OD*! You'll enjoy it.

I got my 642 maybe 4(?) years ago. It was my first J-frame, and I liked it so much I got a 442 a few months later to go with it!
I'm sure I will. I've had a number of 36s & 60s, I even had a Model 42 for a time (wish I had those stocks back).

42.JPG

·
Super Moderator
18,250 Posts
See. The Model 442 looks nicer than the Model 642, at least to me. This Model 642 has ended up as Mrs. BMc's daily companion for the past few years. She loves it.

·
Super Moderator
18,250 Posts
I just noticed Dan, that your Model 442 even has the more appealing thumb piece.

Oh wait! That's your old one.

Reactions: OD*

·
Super Moderator
21,912 Posts
See. The Model 442 looks nicer than the Model 642, at least to me. This Model 642 has ended up as Mrs. BMc's daily companion for the past few years. She loves it.

I like that, tell Mrs. BMc I would gladly pay her a cheeseburger on Tuesday if she'd send me that 642 today!

·
Premium Member
6,172 Posts

Have to agree with you, Bryan! I like the looks of the 442 better, too.

That's why I went & got the 442 a short while after I got my 642. (That, and the fact I wanted another snubbie, and I wanted to be able to tell them apart :hand5:).

·
Registered
417 Posts
Should be picking this up sometime this afternoon. Private sale. Good price.
Ruger LC9S Pro with Houge grip sleeve and Bladetech IWB holster....a nice addition to my other recent buy..an EC9S (wife say's the EC is her's now)

·
Registered
4,515 Posts
Got me another Nelson holster. This is his Stealth model with my XD40 Sub. I also have one of those for my EMP40 and another on order for my XDs40. I can't say enough good about this model, most comfortable IWB I've ever worn. Highly recommend to anyone looking for an IWB.
View attachment 279643
Wish I had one. Y’all know I’m tired of tying them around my waist with a rope seems he’d get me one.....:rolleyes:

Reactions: Old Man

·
Registered
58 Posts
Yep. Got 1 out of 2 Polymer80 frames I ordered. Waiting on another, 4 AR15 parts and 5 pmags. 2 for Glock and 3 for AR. The Polymer80s are my winter projects. Building a robin egg blue one for the wife for her bday. The AR parts are for her .300BLK pistol for Xmas. I think I’m more excited for her than she is.

3481 - 3500 of 4887 Posts