Defensive Carry banner

21 - 40 of 5013 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Today I saw great promotion for Springfield. If you purchase an xds between 6/1 and 8/1, you get 3 mags and a mag pouch. I'm pretty excited about it since I'm going to be buying an xds within the next couple weeks. So that's my good news for the day.

·
Registered
16,069 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Getting some Ammo delivered by UPS today. Wife was supposed to go for a training session tomorrow. ...but we're expecting a tropical storm at 5-10" of rain/ hour. So we're hunkering down.
UPS told me he was delivering a lot of ammo today.
Then he told me there was a bear and two cubs on a house roof downtown...

·
Premium Member
6,179 Posts
Today I saw great promotion for Springfield. If you purchase an xds between 6/1 and 8/1, you get 3 mags and a mag pouch. I'm pretty excited about it since I'm going to be buying an xds within the next couple weeks. So that's my good news for the day.
A side note & kudo to Springfield:

Not long after they were introduced, maybe 6 years ago (?), I bought an XDm .40 - They had a promotion going where you'd get 2 or 3 (don't recall for sure if it was 2, or 3) free mags + the pouch with a purchase. Well, I was working out-of-town at the time, and busier'n a fart in a tornado. I misplaced the coupon, and didn't think about it for quite a while. In fact, when I found the coupon I realized that it was a couple months or more past the deadline for submitting it, so I figured I had blown it. But, whaddaheck, it only cost me a postage stamp to go ahead and send it in, so I figured I'd give it a try.

Lo and behold, a couple weeks later, my mags and pouch show up in the mail! No mess, no fuss, no refusal or flack for missing the deadline! I really appreciated their attitude! :yup:

·
Registered
266 Posts
Well picked up a Cozy partner IWB from DeSantis yesterday at Bass Pro Hooksett N.H. for my G23. Will be giving it a try in a few days.

·
Registered
Northwest Oregon
15,842 Posts
LGS called and said they had an Elmer Kieth S&W .44 magnum come in on consignment. It was a 4" blued 29-3 Elmer Keith commemorative with gold roll marks in a presentation case. It looked new, unfired for $1,000. I decided I didn't need another .44 magnum to go with the five I currently have. It was too pretty to shoot and I have a 4" blued 29-2.

·
Registered
16,069 Posts
Discussion Starter #31

·
Registered
2,877 Posts

Winchester pistol cleaning kit, Allen brush and pick set, Outers wipe down cloth.

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
My Glow-On Super Phosphorescent paint shipped the other day. I'm going to use it to paint the sights on my S&W Bodyguard. I aim to make em like the sights on my Glock.

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
Good friend offered to sell me a Gen 3 Glock 26 today. Comes with Trijicon night sights and an assortment of magazines, all for the price of $400. I have been wanting a Glock 26 for quite a while so, it looks like I will be the owner of a G26 tomorrow!:smile:
That is a veeery good deal. I bought a brand new one for $500 and love it a lot.

·
Registered
16,069 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
I've got one of those red Winchester pistol cleaning kits.

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
Getting some Ammo delivered by UPS today. Wife was supposed to go for a training session tomorrow. ...but we're expecting a tropical storm at 5-10" of rain/ hour. So we're hunkering down.

Be safe, Kennydale…I'm on the oppostite side of Harris County from you...

·
Super Moderator
19,300 Posts
As a matter of fact, 200 new .44 Special cases arrived today...

21 - 40 of 5013 Posts