Super Moderator
21,915 Posts
here you go!
View attachment 296158
View attachment 296160
View attachment 296162
View attachment 296164
View attachment 296166

The belt loop is easily removable via a Chicago screw. Fitment to the body is tight and high riding. With a shirt tail out or even a longer tailed T shirt the rig conceals nicely positioning the butt just under my lowest rib. Plus it's very comfortable and easy on & off. Quality Kramer build of horsehide and the pistol fits snug, almost as if there was a tension adjustment screw, with a final snap into place.
Much better pictures than mine amigo. :hand10:

One suggestion, after wearing mine the greatest percentage of the time for the last year (?), keep an eye on the screws connecting the backing plate to the holster, they do work loose, BTDT. (a little Loctite cures it though)

·
Registered
4,572 Posts
Just bought my first .22 pistol. I never buy junk or jello molds, so it is a S&W model-41 made in 1980. Also bought 9-additional mags for it so I don't waste range time loading.

View attachment 296152
I really, really like that gun! Very nice, may go on the gotta have list. Looks fun to shoot, grip is very nice. 👍

·
Registered
77 Posts
Much better pictures than mine amigo. :hand10:

One suggestion, after wearing mine the greatest percentage of the time for the last year (?), keep an eye on the screws connecting the backing plate to the holster, they do work loose, BTDT. (a little Loctite cures it though)
Hey OD*; I’ve used clear fingernail polish with good results, too.

·
Banned
2,103 Posts
Today I received my OWB Crossbreed holster and dual magazine holder for my Walther PPS M2. I have decided to resume an old practice of hiking in PA State Forests ove the next few months. Since the forests I will visit are black bear habitats I will carry bear spray and a firearm. The ammo will be Underwood 9mm Extreme Penetrator +P, which I hope to never need to use against a bear. The new additions are well made. The pistol and magazine fits are perfect.

IMG_3911.jpg

·
Registered
155 Posts
"Anybody get anything good that's firearm related today?"

Ten {10} boxes of 125 gr. .357 Sig Underwood Gold Dot will arrive tomorrow! Placed the order through the Underwood Ammo web site this weekend, my first time ordering from the site. Received the e-mail earlier today. Should last me a few months, shooting at a rate of 13-15 rnds (1 magazine's worth) every couple of weeks.

I used to purchase this ammo from Cheaper Than Dirt, but CTD raised the price significantly last year.

rx7sig

·
Registered
1,591 Posts
I'm beginning to get the impression that you're actually fairly committed to this whole "left-handed thang", Brother Mil. :rolleyes:

If a feller didn't know no better, he'd prolly think you might actually be wired that way, from birth, even. :image035:
BINGO!!!! :danceban:

My point was most don't have deep enough pockets to commission a custom gun, and they darn sure aren't produced in any meaningful numbers for the vast majority of left handed shooters. Glad it worked out for you. My comment was directed at the rest of the lefties with shallow pockets.

·
Registered
761 Posts
Got a reproduction holster for my C96 Mauser.

Despite the “cool” factor, I don’t see this making my CCW lineup. Not unless hip carried boat oars come into fashion.

For those not familiar, the wooden part is a detachable shoulder stock for the handgun. Recoil is brisk with the 7.63 Mauser.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,363 Posts
I didn’t get this today but haven’t had a chance to get a photo until today. This is Tucker Leather belt, holster, and dual mag pouch for my new 1911. I wanted something that was tooled and I’ve seen their stuff at a couple of gunshows. I’be had a chance to wear it once, very comfortable. Fit and finish is perfect.

20CC011B-D634-44B9-97AE-B998F2FBC3B4.jpeg

·
Banned
359 Posts
Not me but my daughter took a private lesson this morning. She's new to fire arms and said she learned a lot. Wants to get her CC permit, so I suggested that she, along with my wife, take a lesson from someone other than me....I think this was an excellent idea because they are both still excited!!

IMG_0773 (2).jpeg

·
Registered
34,030 Posts
Not me but my daughter took a private lesson this morning. She's new to fire arms and said she learned a lot. Wants to get her CC permit, so I suggested that she, along with my wife, take a lesson from someone other than me....I think this was an excellent idea because they are both still excited!!

View attachment 296648
We were really hoping that was you...

·
Vendor
1,567 Posts
I didn’t get this today but haven’t had a chance to get a photo until today. This is Tucker Leather belt, holster, and dual mag pouch for my new 1911. I wanted something that was tooled and I’ve seen their stuff at a couple of gunshows. I’be had a chance to wear it once, very comfortable. Fit and finish is perfect.

View attachment 296642
They do make nice gear and very good people, I had a holster design that reseblem one of there models recently and I had no problem sending the patterns to them to look over as I know they have a great reputation. We both agreed it looked a little to close. They do great work.

Sent from my Moto E (4) using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,363 Posts
They do make nice gear and very good people, I had a holster design that reseblem one of there models recently and I had no problem sending the patterns to them to look over as I know they have a great reputation. We both agreed it looked a little to close. They do great work.

Sent from my Moto E (4) using Tapatalk
Thank you Sir.

Reactions: Sister

·
Registered
34,030 Posts
MidwayUSA delivered five boxes of 6mm bullets ranging from 55 to 80 grains in various styles. Spent last night determining the COL to get CBTL length on the ones I didn't have already. It's too hot and humid outside for yard work today, so I'll sit in the AC and reload!

And the mail "person" just delivered my 4X12 scope for the Mongoose.
snoopy.jpg

·
Registered
155 Posts
I ordered Kahr-branded Hogue checkered wood grips early last month from the Kahr website. They arrived this past Thursday, and I used them for the first time yesterday (Saturday). They fit well, are attractive, and shoot extremely comfortably. They seem to add a bit more girth, versus the original rubber grips, and seem perfect for my larger-sized hands. They carry (Mitch Rosen OWB pancake holster with thumb break) quite comfortably, too.

The attached pic was taken just now, immediately after I had cleaned up from yesterday's range session.

rx7sig

KahrK9_NewGrips_20190623.jpg

·
Registered
34,030 Posts
My new Hornady case trimmer arrived today.
snoopy.jpg

It's a monster compared to my vintage Herter's trimmer that finally wore out. The Herter's is a copy of the old Forrester model, but the cutting blade is not replaceable.

·
Registered
577 Posts
Not today, but within the past two-ish weeks, I picked up two paddle holsters. A Bianchi belt-slide for the 19x, and a slightly used Tagua (from a LGS) for half the price of new for the 1911.

The Bianchi: 19X-bianchi-small.jpg The Tagua: 1911-tagua-small.jpg

4121 - 4140 of 4913 Posts