Defensive Carry banner

4241 - 4260 of 4903 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,253 Posts
I hate leaving consignment guns on lay-away. I figure the seller needs the funds.

So, I went by this evening and picked up the Rock Island Tact Ultra FS 45.

When I first saw it, it was fitted with a set of machined aluminum grips that really didn't feel right. The seller brought the original G10s that feel much better.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
4,253 Posts
Reactions: bmcgilvray

·
Premium Member
4,253 Posts
I have several iwb models that will work with the 1911 with a rail. Take at look at my site and see if anything catches your eye.

Sent from my Moto E (4) using Tapatalk
Will do that and be in touch. Thanks, James

·
Premium Member
2,280 Posts
Romeo5 red dot for a 9mm AR Pistol and a Vortex Venom for an eventual delivery of a Springfield XDM 10mm OSP.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Not today but last Friday, like new S&W 360 Airweight. Waiting for time to put some .38s and then maybe put a few .357s thru it to see if the recoil will be manageable with 125 gr Gold Dot.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,781 Posts
I picked this up today:

CAI PW87 1.jpg

It's a Chinese copy of the 1887, but I couldn't resist when I discovered they are <$350 shipped. I own a bunch of guns and have one heirloom shotgun from my grandfather, so this is the first scattergun I have bought.

When I picked it up, the LGS had a bunch of shotgun shells on the clearance rack, so I also bought 200 rounds of bird shot for $40.

·
Super Moderator
21,913 Posts
I picked this up today:

View attachment 304902

It's a Chinese copy of the 1887, but I couldn't resist when I discovered they are <$350 shipped. I own a bunch of guns and have one heirloom shotgun from my grandfather, so this is the first scattergun I have bought.

When I picked it up, the LGS had a bunch of shotgun shells on the clearance rack, so I also bought 200 rounds of bird shot for $40.
Neat! :hand10:

Got a Fat Boy® to sling it on? :wink: :tongue:

·
Premium Member
4,253 Posts
Two Mec-gar mags in 45, three Wilson Elites in 9mm and a Galco holster to fit the railed Rock Island. Needed something to use until I can get one from Nelson's.

4241 - 4260 of 4903 Posts