Defensive Carry banner

4481 - 4500 of 5017 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Received 5 twenty rounds boxes of 40 S&W 165 grain bonded Defender ammo at $11 per box and $12 shipping to my residence.
I love Defender ammo.I work PT at at Arena that hosts gun shows and if I'm working,I always take a"break" to stock up on some 9mm and .556 defender.One bonus is the company employs mostly veterans in the Fort Brag area where they are located.

·
Registered
748 Posts
I love Defender ammo.I work PT at at Arena that hosts gun shows and if I'm working,I always take a"break" to stock up on some 9mm and .556 defender.One bonus is the company employs mostly veterans in the Fort Brag area where they are located.
Certainly did not know Winchester Defender Ammo was produced in the Fayetteville/Fort Bragg area. The Defender ammo that I use was renamed from PDX1.

·
Registered
7,980 Posts
Picked up a pound of Varget today.

·
Registered
Northwest Oregon
15,884 Posts
Retrieved Glock G35 .40 S&W from consignment at the LGS. Picked up 4.5" Springfield Armory XDM .40 S&W And Springfield Armory 1911 MC Operator .45 ACP at LGS cost.

·
Registered
2,396 Posts
Did not carry today so far. Had to go to my daughter's school and well, you know they don't approve of that sort of thing.

They can't have armed victims when the mass shooter shows up. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
20 Posts
I got my rear slide back plate from Milspin.com Cerakote on brass says " I'm your huckleberry" has the doc holiday moooostashio!

·
Registered
168 Posts
Uh oh. You can't say you're 100% 1911 anymore. Lol.
Congrats on the new pieces. Its always nice to have options.
Retrieved Glock G35 .40 S&W from consignment at the LGS. Picked up 4.5" Springfield Armory XDM .40 S&W And Springfield Armory 1911 MC Operator .45 ACP at LGS cost.
Sent from my LGL164VL using Tapatalk

4481 - 4500 of 5017 Posts