Defensive Carry banner

4721 - 4740 of 4914 Posts

·
Registered
356 Posts
Is Grabagun.com a reputable site to buy firearms from? I've been searching everywhere for weeks for a Saint Edge and finally found one available there. Wondering if anyone has experience buying from them before.
Yes, I have bought several firearms from them online over the past six or seven years. Good people to deal with. I even picked up one pistol from their storefront in Coppell (north of Dallas) a couple of years ago.

·
Registered
3,363 Posts
These showed up today but I think I’m more excited about the catalog Natchez sent along with them! Been ages since I’ve seen a good firearms catalog.:danceban:

Now I get to work up a good, hot, load for these. :image035:
PS: They’re for my .38 Super.
298C4B5E-F113-4E1C-8FF2-122335BA6A2E.jpeg

·
Registered
872 Posts
I gave Sam Gabbard some business today thanks to my wife's cooperation. I ordered a case of Lake City 62gr SS109 5.56 ammo.

·
Super Moderator
18,276 Posts
Sometimes I'm an absentminded nitwit. Well ... among other types of nitwit-try.

1000 Precision Delta .38 Special 148 grain hollow base wadcutters to try out. They've been stuck in Ruleville Mississippi in the post office, I suppose because of virus ramifications.

View attachment 322306

https://www.precisiondelta.com/
I'm in the reloading room this afternoon putting away and rearranging and discovered that this order was for 2000 bullets. Was like finding treasure!

The order was for 2000 because it was a "deal" to get 2000 or more. I knew I can't count since retiring from banking, but the bullet balance sheet was way off on this order.

·
Premium Member
4,257 Posts
Savage 93 BRJ 22Mag

Came with a 3-9x40 Oculus scope, a decent leather sling and the original box. I think I'll install the Luepold VX-I that came off the AR since the scope needs to be remounted anyway.

The seller couldn't find the original 5 round mag so he bought a new 10 round mag from the LGS. I picked up another.

I wasn't going to buy anymore guns until I got another safe, but I couldn't pass on the "deal".

·
Registered
Various
15,581 Posts
I received a box from Springfield Armory today via FedEx. It had three fifteen round magazines for my new XDM 10mm, one sixteen round magazine for my new XDM 40 S&W, and two eight round magazines for my SA TRP Operator 1911 10mm.

·
Registered
975 Posts
Two Pierce grip extenders for my 3.8 XDm ten round magazines came today. They are just what those magazines needed. I'll be getting some more for each mag. Shipped on the 23rd from the Pierce web site. Pony Express ain't what it used to be.

4721 - 4740 of 4914 Posts