Defensive Carry banner

4741 - 4760 of 4887 Posts

·
Registered
16,069 Posts
Discussion Starter #4,744
And the 327 Fed Mag trifecta is complete :smile:
This should make a great house gun and bumming around out back gun. For when you might want something more substantial than a .22, but still light and handy.
IMG_5214.JPG

The new sight has been sitting here for days. Supposedly it's a lower profile than Skinner, so I won't have to fiddle with a taller front sight.
IMG_5215.JPG

·
Registered
2,858 Posts
And the 327 Fed Mag trifecta is complete :smile:
This should make a great house gun and bumming around out back gun. For when you might want something more substantial than a .22, but still light and handy.
View attachment 326454

The new sight has been sitting here for days. Supposedly it's a lower profile than Skinner, so I won't have to fiddle with a taller front sight.
View attachment 326456
the 100 grain JSP from American Eagle should scream from that thing :danceban:

·
Registered
16,069 Posts
Discussion Starter #4,748
the 100 grain JSP from American Eagle should scream from that thing :danceban:

I've seen some of those tested. Great performing round.
I'm hoping the rounds I loaded and tested a few days back will do just as well out of a longer barrel. Maybe mushroom a bit more.

Can't wait to shoot this.

·
Registered
9,553 Posts
Just hopefully scored nice ..Just got x5 glock 48 mags for under 50 bucks shipped ..Used but in good shape ..Best price I have seen so far ... I guess people are going to the 15 sheild mags ..

·
Registered
3,331 Posts
I got a gun room, does that count? Only cost me about $300,000.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Love the way you organized it. And the blue security tape will prevent anyone from stealing anything out of that safe. :smile:

·
Registered
16,069 Posts
Discussion Starter #4,759
I finally got the box from Henry today to send my rifle back in.
I called UPS to verify they were picking it up tomorrow, as I had discussed with Henry, and I don't think they are. They said I would have been given a number different from the tracking #.
One thing after another.

I might just put the rifle in my Jeep and drive around. It seems I see the UPS truck every time I go somewhere.

4741 - 4760 of 4887 Posts