Defensive Carry banner

4821 - 4840 of 4900 Posts

·
Registered
7,860 Posts
I came home this morning to 8llbs of H335 waiting for me.

·
Registered
6,318 Posts
Put an order in for a Swamp Fox Arrowhead 1-10 LPVO and a Larue mount.

I shot Tim Chandler’s in a carbine class back in May. I have been looking to add another LPV on a carbine.
Red Dots are dead to me outside of 50m, due to the accuracy requirements in classes I have been attending.

·
Registered
4,167 Posts
Put an order in for a Swamp Fox Arrowhead 1-10 LPVO and a Larue mount.

I shot Tim Chandler’s in a carbine class back in May. I have been looking to add another LPV on a carbine.
Red Dots are dead to me outside of 50m, due to the accuracy requirements in classes I have been attending.
I have been reading about SwampFox Optics LPVO's. Can you provide a report after you have a few rounds through it?

I have a friend that recently purchased a LPVO from a company called Riton. He has yet to mount and shoot the scope but says it is a really clear optic.

·
Registered
6,318 Posts
I have been reading about SwampFox Optics LPVO's. Can you provide a report after you have a few rounds through it?

I have a friend that recently purchased a LPVO from a company called Riton. He has yet to mount and shoot the scope but says it is a really clear optic.
You know I will.

I’ve been slacking I’ve got an AAR on JDC Patrol Rifle class, reviews on a Steiner 1-4, and some lights, mounts, etc.

I’ve been going dark on social media due to negativity, and this whole years is sapping my creativity.

·
Registered
3,948 Posts
Along the lines of my last post in this thread a couple of weeks ago, I once again have less gun stuff. Some guys are putting together an AR for a local biker that lost his leg in an accident. He is having a tough time financially right now and the guys thought it would be nice to gift him a rifle for better home defense. I tossed a stripped lower into the collection. I have a few of them laying around from PSA sales, so happy to help. Just missing a few more parts and it needs assembly.

·
Registered
2,079 Posts
Ordered Midway USA AR Bail Out Bag. Nice little bag easy to shoulder holds 6 mags in the pouches molle and velcro on the inside and two pockets on the outside. Load it up throw it over your shoulder sling your AR and your ready for the Pro 2A demonstration with plenty of mags and some water bottles and snacks for the day.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
Ordered Midway USA AR Bail Out Bag. Nice little bag easy to shoulder holds 6 mags in the pouches molle and velcro on the inside and two pockets on the outside. Load it up throw it over your shoulder sling your AR and your ready for the Pro 2A demonstration with plenty of mags and some water bottles and snacks for the day.
View attachment 332292
View attachment 332293
View attachment 332294
View attachment 332295
I've got that same bag.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
154 Posts
New T/C Venture in .243 and I love it! Finally got around to shooting it yesterday after getting the scope mounted and it is sweet. I am amazed at how well it shoots and I love the feel of the stock with the soft points at the forearm and grip. This will be my main deer rifle and will use it for groundhogs too.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
33,966 Posts
Sonny boy dropped off a bag of brass he snagged at a range. mixed lot of .223.5.56, .308, and 300BO. I only use the .223 but I know he hopes I'll load some 300 BO for him.

Well, maybe.

4821 - 4840 of 4900 Posts