Defensive Carry banner

4841 - 4860 of 4900 Posts

·
Registered
4,167 Posts
New T/C Venture in .243 and I love it! Finally got around to shooting it yesterday after getting the scope mounted and it is sweet. I am amazed at how well it shoots and I love the feel of the stock with the soft points at the forearm and grip. This will be my main deer rifle and will use it for groundhogs too.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

The Venture is a great rifle. I'd not be surprised in the least if you were able to achieve consistent sub MOA groups with a load the rifle likes.

·
Registered
154 Posts
The Venture is a great rifle. I'd not be surprised in the least if you were able to achieve consistent sub MOA groups with a load the rifle likes.
I sighted the scope in with Remington 100 gr SP and the last 3 were a little over 1". I'm thinking when I get time to get it out again I'll have several different brands of ammo and will pull some 3 shot groups with a cold barrel and it will do better.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
672 Posts
Our local range likes to have guns in a holster or cover of some kind, so I ordered a nylon holster for my Security Six from Outbags. It arrived today and should fill the need well.

·
Registered
523 Posts
Been stocking up on ammo and mags in preparation for a very long next 12 months. Been receiving ammo every week now for the past 6 weeks. It’s been very hard to find and so I buy whenever I find a reasonable deal.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Yes, I just bought a .40 S&W barrel for my SIG P229 chambered in .357 SIG & 9mm. It's nice to have more options available when ammo is limited (and it's cheaper than buying another firearm).

·
Registered
49 Posts
A holster was also supposed to arrive today but UPS lied to me once again!

4841 - 4860 of 4900 Posts