Defensive Carry banner

5701 - 5712 of 5712 Posts

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
My neighbor bought one of those a few months ago. He's new to shooting and this is his 1st gun ever. He's a damn good shot with it too! I shot it and liked it. IMO you can't beat it for the money.
I agree with @QKShooter , those grips have to go! Try these guys, Altamont Company - Pistol Grips, Rifle Stocks, Knife Handles
Y,all are right and the grips are not good. They are not flat and the shape is rounded. Plus it doesn’t have the checkering I like. However, the gun itself gets great reviews and I knew I could change the grips. Already have a set on order. We’ll see how they look and feel. Next , leather, I want a holster with a cant and has a thumb break retention. I probably get one iwb and one owb😄

·
Registered
40,007 Posts
There aren't any reloading components to be bought without a second mortgage, and the only firearm components I might be interested in (6.5 Grendel) are out of stock and likely to be on Biden's hit list, so I'm not wasting any funds on that. My recent purchases have been few and far between.

Reactions: airslot

·
Registered
3,037 Posts
Beautiful!!! I have 3 of theses and really don’t understand why would anyone purchase a pistol caliber carabine if you can do this.
Will hopefully hit the range this Friday and try it out. Shoulders nicer than my AR9 that surprised me, less hunched over to see the red dot.

·
Registered
177 Posts
Not today but last Friday I got a Lyman .54 Plains pistol kit delivered to my door & did some work on it over the weekend-got a long way to go but when done will pair up nicely with my .54 Hawken mountain rifle.

Got all the stupid warnings & such draw filed & polished out of the barrel too

·
Registered
2,477 Posts
Winchester white box! Oh how I wish I had back all that I shot of that dirty stuff. Id be rich! LOL

I found one single "Tactical Performance" brand handgun soft cases yesterday. I love these things. Best bang for 10 bucks you'll find. They even have the velcro loops that you can put different patches on. Great design. Well padded.

I'll find more. I have like 4 of them so far. I'll keep looking for them.

case

5701 - 5712 of 5712 Posts