Defensive Carry banner

5881 - 5900 of 5919 Posts

·
Registered
Northwest Oregon
20,104 Posts
Stopped at the LGS. They gave me ten moon clips for my Ruger Super Redhawk 10mm. A guy had ordered them for his Ruger GP100 10mm and they didn't fit it. They are $39.95 for five on the Ruger website.

I also bought ten boxes of Hornady "Black" .223 FMJ 62 grain ammo for $15 a box.

·
Registered
2,600 Posts
Super nice score on that Dan Wesson.

I ordered something.

A Sig Romeo Zero for what I think is a super price. $159 all said and done. Shipped and no sales taxes. They have both the 3 and 6 MOA. Going to put it on the Hellcat.

Thought I would share. Scroll down to the Romeo Zero then Use the code "Sig20" in check out to apply the discount.

·
Registered
42,330 Posts
Found some .224 and .243 bullets at Midway, so I ordered them. Grab what one can when one can. The price was good.

Reactions: airslot

·
Registered
3,375 Posts
Ordered a hammer for my security six and chopped off the spur to make a spurless hammer. I like the spurless look on revolvers. What y'all think? Still needs some tweaking. I have some smaller pachmayer pros coming this weekend to replace these huge hogue grips.

·
Registered
9,690 Posts
Ordered another 1000 .45 Bullets.

·
Registered
2,904 Posts
Ordered a hammer for my security six and chopped off the spur to make a spurless hammer. I like the spurless look on revolvers. What y'all think? Still needs some tweaking. I have some smaller pachmayer pros coming this weekend to replace these huge hogue grips. View attachment 353965
Houge are nice but I would look into Altamont. But I would shoot or carry that one as is.

·
Registered
3,375 Posts
Houge are nice but I would look into Altamont. But I would shoot or carry that one as is.
Altamont are my go to for revolver grips but unfortunately they don't make anything for the old Six series. Badger grips do make some full size and boot grips for the Six series so that might be an option.

·
Registered
42,330 Posts

Some 6mm and .223 bullets as well as .22 and .30 bullet comparator inserts for reloading tools.

Reactions: Havok

·
Registered
2,600 Posts
I got the SIG Romeo Zero in the mail and got it mounted... had to get two screws that were the right length which is rather widely known issue. Think it should work nicely. Haven't had time yet to shoot it.

Also got a couple more 13 round Magazines for it. Those I got through a buy that a buddy did as he found some online for just around $28 each.

·
Premium Member
5,161 Posts
I got the SIG Romeo Zero in the mail and got it mounted... had to get two screws that were the right length which is rather widely known issue. Think it should work nicely. Haven't had time yet to shoot it.

Also got a couple more 13 round Magazines for it. Those I got through a buy that a buddy did as he found some online for just around $28 each.

View attachment 354092
Is the mag fully seated? That gap would drive me crazy. I've got a Kahr CM-9, and the extended magazine has a similar gap that pinches my hand when firing it.

Nice rig. That's exactly what I'm looking for.

·
Registered
3,375 Posts

Mailman dropped off the Pachmayer grips I was waiting on for my Security Six. Replaced the Hogues the previous owner had put on it and to my eyes and hands its a big improvement. Pachmayers on top.

·
Registered
2,600 Posts
I got this today... haven't shot it yet...

Not only are the guns expensive but the mags are expensive.. and it only comes with one...and they are special mags and not compatible with other Kimber micro 9 guns to boot! Dam you Kimber!

I'll report on its ability tomorrow. For what it cost it dam better be a good one or you'll hear all about it!

For now here is a tease.

Ladies and Gentlemen (and DC folks)... I give you... the Kimber "Rapide" (Black Ice) Micro 9....

·
Registered
Northwest Oregon
20,104 Posts
Bought six Magpul PMAG® 30 AR/M4 GEN M3 magazines.

Reactions: airslot

·
Registered
2,264 Posts
I came across this & wasn't going to pass it up:

Minty 1979 vintage Dan Wesson Pistol Pac that I'm headed out to shoot this morning. I've been holding out for a nice 357 & I believe I found it.
WOW!!!

Reactions: spclopr8tr
5881 - 5900 of 5919 Posts