Defensive Carry banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,666 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I like my wife's new Kimber Micro .380 so much, I'm thinking of getting the Kimber Micro 9mm for me. Anyone have one? Shot one? A main concern right now is it seem that you just can't get a spare mag anywhere right now; no way will I go with just 1 mag, gotta have a spare IMO. Anyway, I'm looking for reviews on these little pistols from fellow DC folks. If you haven't at least shot one...well...it doesn't matter much then. Right?

·
Registered
4,045 Posts
Might want to check at 1911 forums Kimber section for opinions and reviews . I guess your looking at these micro's as a pocket pistol??? I still much prefer the little cm/p/mk kahrs over the micro single actions 9mm's . I have shoot the sig version and the kiber 380 version . The kahrs ight have a longer trigger pull but its smoother and mine has a lighter trigger pull at 5.5lbs and no extra mechanical safeties to deal with or needed for a pocket pistol . Seems like the micro kimber can be ammo picky but so can be kahrs . I don't pocket carry much now that I'm retired . Most iwb now and found Kimber's SS ultra carry 2 in a foxx deluxe trapp works great and conceals well under even a T shirt an far better choice for keeping quickly fired rounds well centered in the a zone . I still keep a cm9 kahr for pocket needs but rarely pocket carry anymore . But I do have 2000 trouble free rounds fired , Underwood GD for hp ammo needs and home rolled ammo only for practice .

Good luck with your choice .

1 - 2 of 2 Posts