Defensive Carry banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just had someone point out to me that there is an alternative to PayPal called Gunpal. They will transfer funds for any transaction with the only stipulation being that the transaction be legal.

I am anxious to hear what everyone thinks about this service.

Gunpal, the gun friendly alternative to Paypal

·
Registered
506 Posts
I have used them, and had no problems. The people behind it are affiliated with CalGuns, and I believe they are trustworthy.

pax

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Pax... are the fees comparable with Paypal? Since they are against guns, I am looking for a reliable method to replace Paypal for everything.

·
Registered
462 Posts
There where no fees when I used it. I think there may be for the sellers, but not for the buyers

·
Registered
484 Posts
I can't wait to use it, just signed up yesterday. I imagine the fees for sellers will be the same as Paypal. Now the word just needs to get out so more folks will start using it. I tried to convince a gunbroker.com seller to use it for an ammo purchase, but with no luck. I don't mind paying the extra 3.5%- 4% for sellers who offer a cash discount.

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I am going to sign up and check it out. I had hoped for a little more response but what I got was all positive. Thanks all!

·
Registered
656 Posts
I have signed up, and linked to my bank account, but have not used it yet.

All my money is still there, so I guess it's OK........:image035:

·
Registered
11,499 Posts
Gunpal is a great idea. It was needed since Paypal turned into a big anti company.

Good to see some of you have used it and have had no issues with it.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts