Defensive Carry banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
6,377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am so SICK of gun control. I am sick of politicians, I am sick of Obama, I am sick of Nancy Pelosi, I am sick of Harry Reid, I am sick of spineless Republicans, I am sick of bleeding heart liberals, I am sick of Rachel Maddow's face, I am sick of listening to Fox News and getting more and more pissed off about MY country!

Today I thought about this clip from Braveheart. Never has it seemed so real.

Reactions: RichB70 and niks

·
Registered
448 Posts
You folks in CO need to get a class action law suit together and go after those politicians and their crazy laws...

·
Banned
2,725 Posts
I don't even turn on the TV anymore.....in fact the wife and me haven't turned on the TV in a couple of years. We just listen to the radio at times. Nothing on TV anymore but reality shows, junk and reruns of junk.

·
Registered
632 Posts
I don't even turn on the TV anymore.....in fact the wife and me haven't turned on the TV in a couple of years. We just listen to the radio at times. Nothing on TV anymore but reality shows, junk and reruns of junk.
Yep. But i still watch scifi, makes me forget about the world for 42 minutes.

·
Registered
7,421 Posts
Yup, pretty much same feelings going on here, been looking for some blue face paint for some time now...:wink:

Reactions: smolck

·
Banned
5,171 Posts
I'll never get sick of Rachael Maddow's face! I realize she likes girls but I still think she's cute as hell!

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
I'll never get sick of Rachael Maddow's face! I realize she likes girls but I still think she's cute as hell!
I'll confess to having to goggle an image of Rachael Maddow so I could see how cute she was. Maybe if she had her face painted blue...

With repect to the OP I would advise you (although it's not my place) to just get used to being "sick of" because I don't see things changing for the better anytime soon. You can let it build up until you snap on your own and they take you down or you can continue to bide your time and wait for a William Wallace to emerge and rally the troops. I may be wrong. I frequently am. I hope this is one of those times.

·
Banned
1,578 Posts
I'd honestly be afraid of anyone who thinks the current situation warrants any type of violence.

·
Registered
6,377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I'd honestly be afraid of anyone who thinks the current situation warrants any type of violence.
I am not saying anyone should resort to violence. But as the speech in the clip says "I see an army of my countrymen in defiance of tyranny" and we need that badly. When a government can lie, cheat, and steal our RIGHTS unchecked, then we have a tyrannical government. See, most Americans are stupid. They don't even realize that America doesn't give you the RIGHT to a job, or the RIGHT to a house, or the RIGHT to food stamps. It does grant you the RIGHT to bear arms.

The people in Washington take an OATH that says they will uphold the constitution and then just do whatever the hell they please, violating their OATH. And NOBODY does ANYTHING about it. So you tell me, 5 years from now, if we stay this current course, what would a logical course of action be when they show up to take your guns?

No, make no mistake, Obama and his cronies are worse than Longshanks and his court.

·
Registered
2,993 Posts
Good movie..and remember; when it comes to "the people" being represented, (Mr. Smith Goes to Washington) is just a movie too.

·
Premium Member
4,456 Posts
I think it would be pretty easy to put a serious damper on this current gun control agenda by creating a "2A Revolution" on the next election cycle in 2014. SEND THESE PEOPLE HOME, they still remember the 1994 but they need a refresher course.

However, we can't sit back and wait on it to happen, WE have to make it happen. Granted we can't send them all home, but we can fire enough of them to make a second long-lasting impression.

I AIN'T QUITTIN' and I AIN'T FORGETTIN'

·
Registered
808 Posts
I am not saying anyone should resort to violence. But as the speech in the clip says "I see an army of my countrymen in defiance of tyranny" and we need that badly. When a government can lie, cheat, and steal our RIGHTS unchecked, then we have a tyrannical government. See, most Americans are stupid. They don't even realize that America doesn't give you the RIGHT to a job, or the RIGHT to a house, or the RIGHT to food stamps. It does grant you the RIGHT to bear arms.

The people in Washington take an OATH that says they will uphold the constitution and then just do whatever the hell they please, violating their OATH. And NOBODY does ANYTHING about it. So you tell me, 5 years from now, if we stay this current course, what would a logical course of action be when they show up to take your guns?

No, make no mistake, Obama and his cronies are worse than Longshanks and his court.
I hate to say it but if the U.S. Government begins to take up the arms of the people there will be a bloody civil war again in this country. And I think that it will be its ultimate undoing. Every great empire falls.

Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
808 Posts

I agree with him. What people deem as rights are privileges granted by this country. The founders put the 2A to protect us against a tyrant in the Gov. not so much to protect ourselves or our families from an assault; it's our job as a father, husband, wife, or or mother to protect our own from whatever it might be. God gave that right. Any man who won't take up the sword for his family doesn't deserve them.

Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: CamoMama

·
Registered
6,377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I had to google her too. She looks like a dude.
She looks like a middle school age boy just about to hit puberty. It actually gives me hope that ya'll didn't know who she was. I think her ratings suck as bad as her politics.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.