1 - 20 of 101 Posts

·
Registered
7,860 Posts
yes

·
Premium Member
33,776 Posts
Or is it just me who finds it irritatingly painful to figure out? Guess I've never been one for change so I may be in the minority here but I much prefer the old forum.
I was spending less time here before the switch, which is more about what I have going on than anything here. The new format is a pain, but not a deal breaker. The stuff is all still here, it just requires some getting used to.

·
Registered
5,912 Posts
Yes!

·
Registered
269 Posts
I've been posting on various online forums for over 20 years and one thing I've learned is you better be able to accept format changes as they are inevitable.

Anytime a forum changes it's format there is a learning curve, unless it's a format you are already familiar with from another forum. I didn't have any problem with the change here because it's the same one another forum I'm on changed to a while back.

At first it's frustrating as you relearn how to navigate, but most often after a while you see that it's actually an improvement.

Format change has never chased me from a forum, only the members can do that.

·
Registered
163 Posts
I do not mind the new format. I wish they would just start a Politics sub-forum. I clicked on a couple of things in Off Topic-Humor because the thread title made it sound non-political, yet, I clicked on them and found out they were totally political in nature.
Probably a good idea. Only going to get worse, but sometimes you just need a break from it

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
Still "looks" the same to me. I access the forum on my phone through Tapatalk, so for me it only changes if Tapatalk does.
Only thing I've noticed is more posted photos can't be seen.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 101 Posts