Defensive Carry banner

61 - 80 of 101 Posts

·
Registered
2,874 Posts
Many of the ads that do show are definitely NOT hitting the target demographic on this board...

Reactions: CDW4ME

·
Registered
281 Posts
I was out of touch for a couple of weeks, drove over to Montana to visit friends. Kind of shock when I got home and signed onto the new format. I'm just glad my login transferred cleanly,

·
Premium Member
2,280 Posts
Not a fan at all.....spending much less time here now......

Reactions: hotShot

·
Registered
33,967 Posts

·
Registered
891 Posts
Yes. But I was spending too much time here anyway. This is still a good forum, just not as enjoyable. Kind of like moving from a knotty pine home to one with all white painted walls.

·
Registered
3,259 Posts
Yes, navigating through this site is NOT enjoyable at all. The prior version was far better, in my opinion.

Reactions: hotShot

·
Registered
429 Posts
I'm new-tech savvy. Innovative technology can be frustrating, especially for those who are averse to such changes.

My recent lack of participation is due to real world activities.

·
Registered
2,874 Posts
Doesn't everybody need a Rain Kilt?

Attachments

Reactions: Pete63

·
Registered
331 Posts
Yes. But I was spending too much time here anyway. This is still a good forum, just not as enjoyable. Kind of like moving from a knotty pine home to one with all white painted walls.
Simply change to dark mode, voilà , now you have black walls.

·
Registered
33,967 Posts
Reactions: msgt/ret

·
Vendor
1,560 Posts
Well I got to be honest as much as I pay to be a sponsor I just don't think I should be getting darn near a half a page of ads for stuff that could not be farther off of anything I have ever looked at.
Since the forum change I have not had a single customer from the dc forum and that is very strange for me. been over 2 weeks , closer to 3.

61 - 80 of 101 Posts