Defensive Carry banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
11,499 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have said in other threads, I'm dumping the Kahr CW9 because of the well known Kahr loose round magazine problem. Looking for replacements to it and I have actually had a couple of folks mention this gun to me. I have yet to hear from anyone who owns one though.

Any of our members have one of these? What are the thoughts on it?

·
Registered
4,465 Posts
No, but I to would like a truly good triggered, good shooting, single stack in 9mm or 40s&w, or 45acp.

The Kel Tec PF9 just did not fill the bill for me alto it never failed me, it was to big for pocket carry and to small to shoot well for me.

All the Bersas I have had contact with have been very fine quality handguns.

·
Premium Member
24,508 Posts
Mike, I'm not sure, but I think BugDude has one.

·
Premium Member
2,609 Posts
The BP9CC is a great little pistol. I had a problem with a roll pin working free but it was easy to fix and has not been an issue since. Search my threads.

Fantastic trigger. Great ergonomically and accurate to boot. Buy one when you find one!

·
Premium Member
13,765 Posts
Mike,

P95 carried one, and DrCMG bought one for his wife, but they are both inactive now.

I had strongly considered one, but ended not getting it because I couldn't find one.

I can't think of anything negative I heard about them

·
Registered
908 Posts
It's very similar to you CW 9 from what I understand, with a very short light pivoting trigger. I posted this on your other discussion, but they have 5 or 6 video's on this gun, comparing it to various other pistols plus range video.
I've pretty much decided to get one myself as my next gun, just need the money first. :)

·
Registered
908 Posts
actually, from what I've seen, it's similar enough that I wonder about magazines being interchangeable

1 - 9 of 9 Posts