Defensive Carry banner

1 - 20 of 76 Posts

·
Registered
41,382 Posts
No. Bought something more useful, a power washer.

·
Registered
996 Posts
Some are probably tired of seeing this, but this was what I picked up with the very first stimulus check. Dan Wesson Vigil Commander in .45 ACP. It's been my EDC since shortly after I got it. CZ-Dan Wesson offers a very nice discount for qualified professionals such as Law Enforcement and military.

·
Registered
3,438 Posts
First two stimuli funded an M&P 2.0 9mm compact and a PSA .223 Wylde upper. Latest bribe paying truck repairs.

So I stimulated a couple different industries.

·
Premium Member
5,474 Posts
Some are probably tired of seeing this, but this was what I picked up with the very first stimulus check. Dan Wesson Vigil Commander in .45 ACP. It's been my EDC since shortly after I got it. CZ-Dan Wesson offers a very nice discount for qualified professionals such as Law Enforcement and military.

View attachment 351491
I almost bought a DW, looked at Colt, thought abought RIA, bought a Wilson Combat!

·
Registered
2,141 Posts

View attachment 351491
Never get tired of looking at that. What a beauty

·
Registered
20,047 Posts
I haven’t seen anything that I want or need in a long time.
So I put it in savings with the last one.

·
Registered
10,674 Posts
I am sorely tempted to buy an AR pistol with a 10 inch barrel. But with ammo in such short supply (with no end in sight) and the threat of a ban, I will admit I can't see a whole lot of point in doing so. Besides, my wife would roll her eyes at me for days if I did it.

·
Premium Member
5,908 Posts
Haven't got the check yet. But the money will go into savings. Now is the time to pile up cash. The summer is going to be hardship. Wait and see.

·
Premium Member
4,542 Posts
Nope. Well, not yet, anyway.

·
Registered
3,462 Posts
I have not and do not plan on it. Last one went towards some maintenance on house and this one is going in savings because the way the price of everything is going up we might need it later. I am not ruling out buying a firearm with other funds I have set aside for that occassion.

1 - 20 of 76 Posts