Defensive Carry banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
414 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a M&P 40 compact and just got the Ankle Lite today. I can't even get the gun to seat all the way in. Has anyone else run into this problem?

Galco said I should send it back and they will break it in for me. I am just wondering if this is normal or should I send it back?

Damn, I really was looking forward to using this today.

·
Registered
414 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Just to update, I was finally able to seat the gun in the holster. Wore it for a few hours then took it out. Re-holstered a few times and now it is easing up some. I would have sworn that it was the wrong size but it looks like it will work fine. By the way, it is very comfortable. Much more so than the holster I have been carrying my 2" 38 in for years.

·
Registered
41 Posts
I know that is had almost been a month since your last post but I was wondering how your holster is working? I had 2 of them for my Sig P232 and P239.

I ended up using some saddle soap to help soften the leather. Plus like you, wearing it helps alot more then you think.

·
Registered
414 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I know that is had almost been a month since your last post but I was wondering how your holster is working? I had 2 of them for my Sig P232 and P239.

I ended up using some saddle soap to help soften the leather. Plus like you, wearing it helps alot more then you think.
It is fine now but I really had to work to get the gun in for the first few days or week. I mean REALLY WORK.

·
Registered
54 Posts
I have an Ankle Lite for a Kahr PM9 BUG that I've worn daily for the last 1.5 years and it's almost as comfortable as my Galco Ankle Glove for my SW 37 that I wore at work for a couple of decades. I've recommended both holsters to many co-workers over the years.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Like Sanjman2 I have the ankle lite for my Kahr PM40. I have owned several ankle holsters and this one is my favorite. I have big ankles so I had to get the boot extension before it would fit. Before this holster I thought I was done with ankle carry but the ankle light has fit the bill. It is the only one I will ever recommend or purchase again.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts