Defensive Carry banner

21 - 40 of 59 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,162 Posts
At least she has her looks to fall back on. Bless her little heart.

·
Super Moderator
19,936 Posts

·
Registered
9,968 Posts
I continue to be amazed that Boston University hasn't asked her to return her diploma yet.
I’m not sure how to reply so I’ll offer two options.

option1- this goes to show how much education in this country has declined.

option 2- they are probably proud of the result of their brainwashing.

·
Premium Member
37,427 Posts
Thinking outside the box is great, except when the box is full of rocks, in which case one should stay in the box.

Reactions: G26Raven

·
Premium Member
6,162 Posts
I continue to be amazed that Boston University hasn't asked her to return her diploma yet.
Serious indictment of both public education and collegiate systems. Indoctrination, not facts and reasoned, rational thought.

·
Registered
1,973 Posts
I don't believe I'll have any of that in mine, thank you. :coffee:

Reactions: G26Raven

·
Registered
971 Posts
I keep hearing that the overall crime rate is still falling in many places.

Statistics are a wonderful thing if you want to confuse people.

Of course, with police not enforcing all kinds of "minor" crimes, including throwing fire bombs, looting stores, blocking traffic, shop lifting, etc. then there will be fewer crimes reported and therefore fewer reports logged.

So the stats will show fewer crimes.

If officers are reluctant to go to certain areas, or intervene in situations because they know the politicians and even police brass don't have their backs, then no wonder you see fewer crimes. And DAs that relase everyone without charges (like Portland) reduce crime stats also.

Maybe we should track doughnut consumption as that's probably trough the roof with officers never leaving the station.

So perhaps AOC is right. Fewer prisons will force government officials to discourage arrests. Hence fewer arrests and fewer crimes.

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
Fewer jails might work - stuff the existing cells sardine can full, and let them sleep in their own waste for a few months. Many might not survive, but they won't be repeat offenders. A few Hanoi Hiltons might deter some.

21 - 40 of 59 Posts