Defensive Carry banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Walked right in and there was no wait. Got in line just before about 5 more people showed up behind me. :danceban:

I think there was 2 women and 3 men behind me.

Paid the $55.25, took digital prints and left. A total of about 10 minutes, including chatting with the employees. :hand10:

They said to expect the CPL in under 2 weeks.... We'll see how long it takes :image035:

·
Registered
241 Posts
Three weeks to wait for my class date

$65.00 For 8 hr class

$35.00 for 50 rounds of required ammunition

$50 for permit fee

90 days wait for license

I'm very jealous... :nutkick:

·
Super Moderator
50,603 Posts
A 10 minute processing time, and a 2 week wait...still too long in my book, but better than most states.:congrats:

·
Registered
241 Posts
:blink:

SC doesn't honor WA, and SC won't even honor Out-Of-State Florida permits...
My gripe was with the dichotomy of requirements between states, and I'm still jealous, but I'll get over it...:smile:

·
Registered
97 Posts
I filled out the paperwork and had my prints taken downtown Seattle. Took 4 weeks before I could pick up my CPL.

·
Registered
112 Posts
lucky u in washington! congrats. :)

·
Registered
170 Posts
Walked right in and there was no wait. Got in line just before about 5 more people showed up behind me. :danceban:

I think there was 2 women and 3 men behind me.

Paid the $55.25, took digital prints and left. A total of about 10 minutes, including chatting with the employees. :hand10:

They said to expect the CPL in under 2 weeks.... We'll see how long it takes :image035:
In king county mine took right at a month - my friend who lives right over the pierce county line got his within a week. FWIW I'm hoping to close on a house just inside the piece county line next month so I'll be a NE tacoma resident...:bier:

·
Registered
6,866 Posts
I got mine in about 4 weeks, which is a very short time for being FL :image035:

·
Registered
93 Posts
Back in early to mid Feb mine took all of 12 calendar days here in Snohomish County, hubbys was about the same in late March

·
Registered
76 Posts
About the same experience in DeKalb County (metro Atlanta), Georgia; pay, short wait, get digital prints, and go. The amusing thing here is that the county also issues permits for bartenders, carnival operators, and --you guessed it-- adult entertainers. The twenty minutes or so of waiting room time was filled with watching the parade of "off-duty" strippers passing through. Too funny.

·
Premium Member
86 Posts
I applied for mine on October 21 and it's getting close to 30 days now from Lynden PD. At least the gal who does the fingerprinting there is very polite and professional so I'm not griping but perhaps just envious that other folks have waited fewer than 30 days in Warshington State... such is life!

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
1 - 15 of 15 Posts