Defensive Carry banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
20,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Don't be concerned about the audio.... it's arabic.... has subtitles...... what a gutsy woman! This is one brave lady saying what needs to be said on Arab TV....

Click here

·
Premium Member
25,483 Posts
Amazing woman. Almost certainly making herself a target too.

·
Banned
1,706 Posts
She makes Ann Colter look shy :banana:

That is sure one guttsy woman.

·
Administrator
143,573 Posts
Holy Smokes

Never thought I'd be hearing/READING that!
You know she's probably targeted for a suicide bomb right now.

·
Super Moderator
25,533 Posts
What can you say? WOW! That is one brave woman, who will probably pay dearly for her beliefs.

She did have a couple small points wrong, but there was no doubt about what she feels.

·
Registered
2,292 Posts
Fast reading but WOW I had to watch it twice, I hope she becomes a power in her land.

·
Registered
6,868 Posts
I'm sure some is issuing a fatwa either condemning her or ordering her execution as we contribute to this thread.

She is a brave woman!

·
Registered
249 Posts
+1 on the other posts. This woman doesn't have long to live, IMHO. She needs to find out who is hiding Salmon Rushdie and ask for their help.
There is NOT a politician in this country who has the guts to say what she is saying, especially our top dog.

·
Registered
357 Posts
I can't believe she had the courage to say that without having her face and voice distorted. She is an unbelievably brave woman!!

SSKC

·
Registered
473 Posts
wonder why this wasn't on our national news?
i hate to say it, but she's toast. hopefully some people listened to what she had to say.

·
Premium Member
6,260 Posts
craig45 said:
wonder why this wasn't on our national news?.
You have to ask? She is not PC. She can go on the news saying stuff like that unless she is a registred republican and then only to put her down.

·
Registered
750 Posts
Guess I'm a cynic, but I have to wonder if that video was actually seen and heard in any predominately Muslim country?

I see what it claims to be, but is it? I certainly hope so. . .

mm

·
Registered
749 Posts
Actually madmike, when I watched it the first thing that came to my mind is whether it is translated accurately...never know 'cause I don't speak Arabic.

·
Registered
615 Posts
I think the other upside to this is that she can't possibly be the only Arab that thinks that way....obviously she's the most vocal, but probably not alone.:smile:

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
Mighty HD said:
I hope we end up vaporizing the east one day. Their culture is a total waste to the world. She makes many good points.
If we vaporize the east, we vaporize people like her. The cultures that gave us our system of time, medicine, and the foundation for much of our science and philosophy, have been hijacked. Take out the hijackers, but spare the innocent.

·
Registered
750 Posts
Tom,

"The Voice of Reason," good point. It's too easy to take a "nuke 'em all" attitude these days.

I've found good everywhere I've been. Mixed in with the bad, sometimes burried underneath it, but there none the less.

We need to find a way to identify those pockets of good, nuture them, and enable them to rise up and take their rightful place in the scheme of things.

IF we can. . .

mm

1 - 20 of 20 Posts