Defensive Carry banner

21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
271 Posts
This white cops are racist BS is just part of a coordinated anti police campaign. Here is another example...

Threats flood NYPD lieutenant’s department phone after BLM rally arrest

An excerpt: “Messages state ‘Let are (sic) friend go,’ ‘We have all of your personal info,’ ‘Watch your back, we will blast you,'” according to an internal NYPD email Sunday. “Text messages have photos of heads, arms and legs being cut off. Intel notified.”

·
Registered
2,239 Posts
Obviously since (according to BLM) if you're white and don't protest with them you're racist. Remember those "white silence equals racial vilance" signs?
No, even if your black and don't embrace them burning your business to the ground you're racist.

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
Well the current mindset is that ALL police officers are racist as well and about anyone else that the people who like to call people racist want to call racist.

You see, it's all about who has the power, so the East Asians and the Indians and even Nigerians and Afro-Caribbeans are benefiting from all the power that the white folk are sharing with them

The endgame is that there'll be no more police or prisons our anything that anyone would recognize as a modern society and the rulers would all be Black Trans Women. How does that work you may ask. Well it's really simple Blacks, Trans and Women are all considered to be the most oppressed groups so a Black Trans Woman pulls off a "hat trick" of intersectionality.

Yep, I've seen the future and it's Ru Paul's Drag Race :p

·
Registered
7,977 Posts
Data is inconclusive to me. Of course they use their guns at the same rate in white neighborhoods, there is very little crime there. Do the criminals react differently to white officers than black officers in black neighborhoods?

·
Registered
118 Posts
According to the author's bio, she's a Latina "immigration reporter," etc., so you be the judge regarding her political motivations.

·
Registered
3,511 Posts
According to the author's bio, she's a Latina "immigration reporter," etc., so you be the judge regarding her political motivations.
Ohhhh, she’s a wise Latina. Well, I guess that’s that.

·
Registered
271 Posts
Damn, another bunch of white cops shot a black man in the back in Detroit a few hours ago. The only reason I can see from the video is that the “victim” was was trying to actively trying to blow one of the cops brains out.

It’s damn lucky this dirtbag was accuracy challenged because he was literally firing point blank in a blatant ambush attack. He took two or three shots inches away from the cops head and then turned away just as another leo got gun and and protected his brother officer.

So, obviously racist.

·
Registered
6,779 Posts
A friend of mine left my department and got hired by the local transit police. After being assigned to a majority minority beat he was ordered to go for diversity training because he was arresting too many minority offenders. Turned out that based on the demographics of his beat he was actually arresting a disproportionately high number of non Hispanic Caucasian males. Local political types didn't like hearing that.

21 - 29 of 29 Posts