Defensive Carry banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I just ordered an Old Faithful IWB holster and now need a gun belt. Will the clips on the holster work with a Wilderness instructors belt? I am learning towards the 5 stitch, 1.5" model, unless there is an issue with compatibility and I need to look at another belt.

Thanks for the help.

·
Registered
1,710 Posts
You should have no issues. I use a Crossbreed Supertuck which is very similar and the clips appear to be the same design. The Wilderness belt is awesome, it is dimensionally the same as a good leather gun belt. And for certain, get the five stitch option.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You should have no issues. I use a Crossbreed Supertuck which is very similar and the clips appear to be the same design. The Wilderness belt is awesome, it is dimensionally the same as a good leather gun belt. And for certain, get the five stitch option.
So you havent had an issues with the holster wanting to slide or move around because of the nylon on the belt?

·
Registered
287 Posts
ive got an old faithful iwb works great never slides with my belt but its not a instructors belt

·
Registered
1,710 Posts
So you havent had an issues with the holster wanting to slide or move around because of the nylon on the belt?
No more or less than any other belt. The material has a vertical ribbed pattern that probably helps with that issue. It is my go to gun belt. IWB should never move with the leather against your shirt or skin. I am wearing it right now. I really like the ability to have a large amount of adjustment for both IWB or OWB.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts