Defensive Carry banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,327 Posts
They make these things, called poles. Two of them could be put together in a manner to make the job safe...

I know, I'm a genius. That, or I've seen a show where they used the right tool for the job. (Hint, it's not the first option.)

·
Super Moderator
16,177 Posts
I just might if it was tranquilized and out cold otherwise no way.

·
Registered
6,318 Posts
7F1AD7D0-27B1-423F-B7F0-46FCEA5DA5D2.jpeg My cat, Banshee is every bit that ferocious when I have to do something medical; she’s about 9#’s though.
Are these people clueless: Treats to take their attention away from killing you, then meds followed by another treat. It’s not rocket science, use their natural drives against them, followed by cuddles.

·
Registered
34,024 Posts
Are these people clueless: Treats to take their attention away from killing you, then meds followed by another treat. It’s not rocket science, use their natural drives against them, followed by cuddles.
You cuddle with the lion, I'll watch. Don't expect me to still have your beer when you're done.

·
Premium Member
4,370 Posts
Reactions: M1911A1

·
Registered
233 Posts
That looked like a small lion to me.

I have a buddy that was messing with some rodeo bulls behind some bull panels and one of the bulls hit the panel and knocked it down like it was nothing. Skipper and that bull ran one way and I ran the other. Wrangler cut the bull off before it was too late but ole Skipper set a new land speed record. He didn’t renew that lease. Most people don’t understand how much power large animals bring to the table. Heck, even animals smaller than us can do some serious damage. I was thrown once by a Pygmy goat...but that’s a story for another day.

·
Registered
3,982 Posts
View attachment 323900 My cat, Banshee is every bit that ferocious when I have to do something medical; she’s about 9#’s though.
Agreed, they had very poor strategy. And oh my, that big boy was angry. No cuddles tonight!
Squirt me with that again punk!

Attachments

·
Registered
2,868 Posts
1 - 15 of 15 Posts