Defensive Carry banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I just ordered my first gun belt, and like the title states I believe I ordered the best for ME. Any one with this type of belt? lemme know what ya think? Im a simple man, black on black. This will be rigged as follows G19 4:30 mags at 7:30 and a light and knife in there somewhere.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Crossbreed Supertuck Deluxe

·
Registered
4,401 Posts
Congrats on ordering that belt! I don't have experience with that particular one, but once you get a dedicated gun belt you will never use just any ole' belt again.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I carry now, not concealed. The Timberland belt I own, while a nice belt does not play well with gear. doesn't take long to relize...I Need Some SUPPORT!!

·
Registered
625 Posts
I own one of Ares, 2 SOE's, and one other I can't recall at the moment. Anyway, they are all good gun belts that should provide you with years of service. I do wear that that type of belt here in Afghanistan but not one of my good ones.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
"Gun control is being able to hit your target."

here, here!!

·
Registered
265 Posts
I have the ranger. Best decision you'll ever make. I carry an m&p 9c to a 1911 and WOW its the best gunbelt I've ever worn. Ive had mine for years, and it still stands on its own. You won't be disappointed. Congrats! !

Reactions: MadGunner420

·
Registered
1,444 Posts
I have had one for about six months and it is the only belt I use. People say it takes too long to put on because you have to put it through all of the beltloops and then put the buckle on, but I can do it in under thirty seconds. It's STIFF, and stays as tight as you set it, no more, no less. I love this thing, and you will too!

·
Registered
207 Posts
I also have one. Takes me no time to put on also although my beltloops are large. At first my new holster was a little difficult, but I forced a wet paint stick with a flat metal tool(circular saw wrench)into the loops over night. The metal tool was to keep the moisture only on the loop opening. Oh, had my gun in the holster too. 30 seconds and I have the belt and holster on. Stiff but great belt. No regrets at all. Pretty sure it has a life time warranty. Hope you ordered the correct size. I did the measurements as instructed but they advised me to get a size larger. It was too large so had to send back and get the one I initially ask for. Cost me to ship back.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I also have one. Takes me no time to put on also although my beltloops are large. At first my new holster was a little difficult, but I forced a wet paint stick with a flat metal tool(circular saw wrench)into the loops over night. The metal tool was to keep the moisture only on the loop opening. Oh, had my gun in the holster too. 30 seconds and I have the belt and holster on. Stiff but great belt. No regrets at all. Pretty sure it has a life time warranty. Hope you ordered the correct size. I did the measurements as instructed but they advised me to get a size larger. It was too large so had to send back and get the one I initially ask for. Cost me to ship back.
I hope not. I did as follows I took the measurements like they state; took my belt off after loading gear and it was like 38in. I seen somewhere they tend to run small. the size was XL which I believe was 36-42 So I hope Im in the sweet spot??

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I where 34-36 size pants/jeans

·
Registered
207 Posts
Hopefully you will be ok. I wear 32" pants which measured at medium. They said the same thing, that they tend to run small so I ordered large as recommended. Got it in two days but with holster on i had to tighten all the way to the end. Sent back and ordered the original(sku 612-008) medium and it fits perfect which is tightened to the middle of adjustment. With a 34 pants I would think large would be your size. Let me know how it fits.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
10 4

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Got my belt in a few days ago. Let me start by saying, Oh I love this belt. Great support. A little tricky at first, but once you get the hang of it. Not bad at all. I do have some pants That I believe will be a pain to lace thru. So far wit my normal daily wear/carry, So glad I made the move!! As far as size, I would've been fine with ordering a size smaller seeing as Im on the smaller side of adjustment for the XL 36-42. But hey one to grow on!!... maybe a bigger gun;)

·
Registered
265 Posts
Yup, theyre the best. Good luck with it.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
After reading all the reviews and others post about this belt, I decided to order one. This will be my first "real" gun belt. Can't wait to try it out.
You will love this belt!!

·
Registered
631 Posts
So I just ordered my first gun belt, and like the title states I believe I ordered the best for ME. Any one with this type of belt? lemme know what ya think? Im a simple man, black on black. This will be rigged as follows G19 4:30 mags at 7:30 and a light and knife in there somewhere.

The wife & I both have one, great belts.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts