Defensive Carry banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
448 Posts
Cool, how much to get an out of state CC?

·
Registered
42,899 Posts
I love the absense of mumbo-jumbo in that bill. Straight to the point.

·
Registered
961 Posts
FYI, The law does not go into effect until 90 days after the Legislature adjourns. The Legislature is set to Adjourn May 6. 2013 so it looks like no earlier than Aug 6, 2013 the law will go into effect. The session could run longer. I do not know if the bill would become law after the set date of adjournment or the date they actually adjourn.

·
Super Moderator
50,610 Posts
Pretty basic...pretty simple...pretty clear...congrats AR.:congrats:

·
Premium Member
6,892 Posts
good but my WI permit was already good there. I did like being able to read the bill unlike the garbage in the Senate today!

·
Registered
748 Posts
Well that Act is short, sweet, and to the point. Basically, "Have a CCL? You're legal in our state." Nice, VERY nice.

·
Banned
10,182 Posts
Good deal . Ours was recognized already, but this is good. Kansas just passed the same thing and it just went to the Governor to sign, which he will (SB 21).

One think I like about Arkansas, I've been going down there for the last 45 yrs, and have friends down there, and own land in Arkansas.

But, we were there and several us all met up down there ..... about 11-15 of us talking and the discussion got to Conceal carry, and someone finally asked, "how many people here are carrying a gun right now, and have a license " . Everyone there raised their hand.

·
Registered
2,058 Posts
Gotta love the language of that bill. I wish PA would pass one like it. Fitch

·
Registered
10,071 Posts
That's the way it should be...and that's the way it should be done. +1

·
Premium Member
3,224 Posts

·