1 - 20 of 112 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,344 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
This is why our entire property is fenced and the gate locked.
Climbing fence or breaching locked gate is showing criminal intent.
Being several miles down dirt roads in the desert also discourages malcontents. It's just easier to be a thug somewhere else.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,093 Posts
That couple needs some serious gun handling training. Motion with the OFF hand, not the trigger hand. That couple would have been well within their right to pull the trigger on them as they forced their way through the gate.

·
Super Moderator
19,238 Posts
I'm not real happy with their muzzle discipline. They not only swept the protesters, it even looked like they may have swept each other. Time for some practical training.

Anyone know who these people were and why they were targeted for protest? That home looks like a museum!

·
Premium Member
7,344 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I'm not real happy with their muzzle discipline. They not only swept the protesters, it even looked like they may have swept each other. Time for some practical training.

Anyone know who these people were and why they were targeted for protest? That home looks like a museum!
They are two attorneys that own a law firm in St. Louis.

The house is the result of a lengthy restoration (The site was updated to removed the address; wonder if the magazine will take the article down soon).

Here's one pic of the dining room. Pretty nice

·
Registered
1,886 Posts

Isn't it obvious? With that house they are flaunting their white privilege!

·
Registered
2,897 Posts
I am guessing that they are among the new crop of gun owners since the pandemic and riots. I applaud their defending their home, but I just cringed watching their gun handling skills. The wife was waving that pistol around like it was some kind of magic wand. I bet that they have never even fired those weapons.

If we have any members in the St Louis area, get ahold of them and recommend some good training.

·
Registered
405 Posts
I tip my hat to that gentleman and his wife. Whether his attire or their training is up to someone else's standards - who cares, at that moment in time, they were prepared to defend themselves and their home.

I greatly wish that more people in this country took that stand!

·
Registered
528 Posts
What is it with antifa and the back packs?
Gives them someplace to put the wine bottle when they are taking a leak on the street.

Reactions: 4Bama

·
Registered
2,257 Posts
I'm not so much speaking to folks who've posted here, but on face book I've seen a lot of criticism about their gun handling which I agree wasn't the best. At the same time I wander how many of those internet warrirors, have ever themselves had to make the decision while having dinner to grab a deadly weapon walk out to their front porch, and confront an angry mob of hundreds, or cower soil themselves and hope for mercy.

They STOOD, and until more of us make that decision this will continue and get worse. I'm proud of em. Here is an interview with the gentleman with the AR. He offers no apologies.

1 - 20 of 112 Posts