Defensive Carry banner

21 - 40 of 115 Posts

·
Registered
333 Posts
That couple needs some serious gun handling training. Motion with the OFF hand, not the trigger hand.
Fully agree, not to mention how many times they cover each other with the weapons. YIKES! If your going to own a weapon learn how to use it. Adrenalin can cause some surprising actions.

·
Registered
131 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,956 Posts

·
Registered
2,258 Posts
They made their money off civil rights cases against police.

Man Who Pulled Rifle in St. Louis: 'I Do Civil Rights Cases' Against Police

Read the article, and see how apologetic they sound. Typical “Why would they want to hurt me” liberal logic.

Glad it turned out alright.
I read things a little different. Yes he is a Civil Rights lawyer and not the kind of person you would expect to see here. That said even thought he is apparently wealthy living in a gated community that had it's gates breached. He didn't flounder about wandering when the police would show up to defend his life and life's work, he grabbed a gun. I don't see he apologized for anything. He called Black Lives Matter exactly what they are. In his words "I mean, I’m not I’m not the enemy of people that really care about the Black lives, but I’m apparently the enemy of the terrorists and the Marxists that are running this organization."

·
Registered
892 Posts
Tell me that with all their wealth that she was not holding a $79. Sterling .22 lr or .25 acp with probably one of the worst reputations for unreliability. Surely it was an original PPK or something. I would think it was something else, but it sure looks like a Sterling.

·
Registered
8,112 Posts
Another data point, reported overnight, something that I guess was predictable:

"Kimberly Gardner, the city's chief prosecutor, said she was alarmed by the videos and that her office was investigating.

"We must protect the right to peacefully protest, and any attempt to chill it through intimidation or threat of deadly force will not be tolerated," she said in a statement."

BTW, Garder , a far left Dem, seems to be part of the problem. Since she took office in 2017, there has been a 100% turnover of attorneys in her office. She launched a campaign to indict the former Republican governor. Instead of using the police, she hired an ex-FBI private investigator to investigate the governor and she got an indictment, which she later had to drop. Her private investigator is now under indictment for perjury and tampering with evidence in the case and she is also under investigation by a special prosecutor.

·
Premium Member
33,782 Posts
Nobody needs an AR-15.

Reactions: baren

·
Registered
7,870 Posts
I see a lot of people making fun of this couple on social media. They had a mob of people come into their neighborhood and didn’t want their stuff destroyed. Had they not been armed people would be saying they should have been been. Since they were, all the boog boys on social media have somethjng to say. If we want more people to arm themselves, maybe we should be trying to help people instead of just make a bunch of memes talking crap about them.

·
Registered
15 Posts
These two are the kind of people we need to celebrate. I'll bet money they are firearm "newbies". Sure they need training. But their example demonstrates the critical importance of the 2A. And when push came to shove, these attorneys also knew what to say, "I felt we were about to be murdered". Good luck to the daffy D.A. in prosecuting that!

·
Registered
33,984 Posts
Maybe now they will invest in some gun turrets place around the mansion , and landmines . Their gun game weak , their mansion game strong .
Perhaps a little side business?

·
Premium Member
3,374 Posts
With all the crime and civil unrest, you spend the taxpayers money and time on looking to prosecute these two.
Can't have armed citizens intimidate our peaceful protesters. They must be made an example of.
I would bet the two are card carrying liberals who just recently bought guns. Lets hope they have the sense to walk away from the dem party.

·
Registered
430 Posts
Hmmmm... This might be just another dramatic media 'event' deliberately staged as a form of controlled opposition by Cultural Marxists in an effort to make conservative gun owners appear ridiculous... Oh, I neglected to mention, "hateful bigots" as well. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
2,097 Posts
One thing is readily apparent from that video is that a rifle is far more intimidating than a hand gun.
I find both of them hilarious and far from intimidating. If that pistol has any kind of kick to it, she's knocking herself out. At best it'll only fire that first shot with her limp-wristing. And him constantly taking his trigger hand off the trigger? Oh, give me a break.

·
Registered
8,112 Posts
Hmmmm... This might be just another dramatic media 'event' deliberately staged as a form of controlled opposition by Cultural Marxists in an effort to make conservative gun owners appear ridiculous... Oh, I neglected to mention, "hateful bigots" as well. :rolleyes:
If it was a stunt, it was very poorly staged. If the marxists had any media sense, they would have done a lot better.

·
Super Moderator
16,154 Posts
Reactions: OldChap
21 - 40 of 115 Posts