Defensive Carry banner

21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
8,735 Posts
I’m sure glad the red coats didn’t tell the colonists that they would pass gun control if they started to rebel against them. 🙄

Reactions: NECCdude

·
Super Moderator
50,603 Posts
I'm going to be watching the Red Sea part, on Jan 19, 2021...so to speak.

·
Premium Member
279 Posts
I'm not so sure string-pullers for the incoming regime aren't the ones behind this newest catastrophe in the making.
From what I heard, the "demonstrators" that breached the Capital first, were ANTIFA and/or left-wing activists, the rest followed cause everyone else was going in. Have you noticed that there is not any camera footage released from the Capital? The Capital is full of cameras, but nothing caught on them is being released. Every pic you see online looks staged. Plus the fact that the DC Police had plenty of time to get organized and create a barrier around the Capital, yet only a handful of them were on scene and allowed the Capital to be breached. So yeah, this act was to intentionally criminalize patriots so that they can cram in as many laws as they can. This is the beginning of a movement to "cleanse" any conservative thought or action, look at what social media platforms have done in the last few days.

·
Premium Member
7,199 Posts
From what I heard, the "demonstrators" that breached the Capital first, were ANTIFA and/or left-wing activists, the rest followed cause everyone else was going in. Have you noticed that there is not any camera footage released from the Capital? The Capital is full of cameras, but nothing caught on them is being released. Every pic you see online looks staged. Plus the fact that the DC Police had plenty of time to get organized and create a barrier around the Capital, yet only a handful of them were on scene and allowed the Capital to be breached. So yeah, this act was to intentionally criminalize patriots so that they can cram in as many laws as they can. This is the beginning of a movement to "cleanse" any conservative thought or action, look at what social media platforms have done in the last few days.
Not only were the barriers pushed aside by police, they stood at the doorways while people filed in and smiled/nodded.

The WV Legislator that went in and filmed, then had to resign, has cell phone video of fist bumping a cop on the way in.

Something definitely not right about that whole thing...beyond the obvious.

·
Registered
1,625 Posts
I think is very bad idea to attend protests armed open carrying and especially carrying rifles.

If you think you may have to defend yourself with a gun, best stay home. But if you go armed, keep your weapon concealed.

The new administration is just looking for ways to reduce 2A rights. And trying to intimidate legislators and government officials by brandishing weapons will only get more restrictions piled on us.

What are you really planning to do with your AR? Shoot a bunch of fellow Americans who disagree with you? I certainly will not do that, and I doubt many DC people will either.

Best cool it and work to retake the Senate and the House in two years and the Presidency on four.;
Nicely stated, Cal.

I suspect that the antis are hoping beyond hope for any "issues" with armed protesters. And, I further suspect that they are not above dispatching their own to infiltrate demos as a false flage op, and that the new administration and congress would waste no time in using the fake issues to further disarm responsible gun owners.

I don't go to demonstrations anyhoo. I don't open carry anyhoo. But if I did, I would skip the demos for a long, long time.

Reactions: cal44 and GpTom

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
The wackos who are running things in Washington, now, are just itching to arrest those who don't agree with them. In case you didn't notice DC has become a jackbooted police state. Although there were a lot of blacks who were Trump supporters the wackos are labeling all Trump supporters as dangerous white supremacists. Anybody with any sense should be able to see that this is not a racial issue.
It won't pay to get upset and make a lot of angry remarks on social media. I am seeing where people have been arrested for making threatening remarks on social media lately. Even though a lot of it is just people getting harmlessly emotional right now.
I know that a lot of people are angry about the double standard in our country right now. I'll bet attitudes will change when people see what the idiots in DC start doing to our country. If they aren't careful they will be the ones in the hot seat.

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
Look back and tell me how much credibility anyone would have given ten years ago to the events of the last four years.
After seeing how things were in Venezuela I told neighbor that we should get ready for the problems that come with a big collapse in our country. He said "our government would never let things get that bad here." We had that conversation several years ago.
Since then we have seen a lot of things happen that survivalists need to prepare for and it ain't over yet.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Yeah, pretty dumb idea for sure. Their cause certainly loses support from moderates and independents too.

·
Premium Member
2,785 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,122 Posts
I have done some OC rallies in VA. i have not problem with doing them . With that said i would not be caught dead doing one right now , i have plans for my future like relaxing .

·
Registered
38,981 Posts
Reactions: demanic
21 - 31 of 31 Posts